Ch.3

Omniscient •

"Dumb ass you coulda killed him" lensey spoke as she safely removed the bullet out of markeyvius's arm .

Ari shot key once in his shoulder , the other two bullets ended up in ny'kera's livingroom wall due to lack of aim .

Key kept going in and out of consciousness as he only had 2 Advil's in his system to help with the pain because that was all kera had in the house .

"Please try not to shoot him again" lensey spoke wrapping his arm up.

"I won't" Ari spoke .

"Are you okay?" Kera asked markeyvius as he blinked his eyes open. He didn't have the strength to try and fight them again , he didnt even want too because his body was in so much pain.

He figured getting a break from the media and toxic people in his life for a bit wasn't that bad, as long as ny'kera eventually let him free .

"Call me if you need me again" lensey spoke hugging kera who was just hysterically crying a few minutes ago thinking key was gone die .

"Bye bestie" Ari spoke also leaving out .

Seeing he was not chained up Key tried to lift himself up but couldn't because of the pain . "Well ima goto the store . I'll be right back tho" kera spoke before leaning over and kissing key on his forehead .

————————-

If you could only free one of them who would you free JT or Ynw Melly? 🤔

Voteeee

(Also dis book taking place in California not Memphis TN. 😌)