Ch.9

Omniscient •

23,826 likes 234 comments

23,826 likes 234 comments .
@killah.ny_ Somewhere your not📌😍#realhair

@randomm: Who tf takes a 5+ month vacation?

@glockninefp: Tell Key To Drop Sum Music Sis🥴

Random2: She's actually pretty ta me..🤷🏾‍♀️😍

Load more comments .

"Yo fans funny" ny'kera spoke as she slid up off the bed . She had a few errands to run today.

"When you gone let me out dis damn room? Ian seen daylight in 5 months" Key asked .

"So you can leave me?" Ny'kera asked tilting her head to the side .

"Mane Ian even gone leave you, yo pussy too good" he spoke causing her to smile

"You just telling me what I'm wanna hear" she said shaking her head and leaving out the room ignoring whatever he was saying .

She thought a lot about letting him off the chains but it would be too risky , he is bigger and stronger then her and would obviously win in a fight .

~~

"Why you never brung me around these people before?" Ny'kera asked as they got out the car.

"Because this shit embarrassing asf" Ari spoke patting her wig.

Ny'kera started stripping because she didnt have her parents supporting her anymore due to their death.

Arianna started stripping to get out the hood, she used to rob people and sell drugs with her cousins but she didnt want to live that way anymore .

Knocking on the door Ari waited for one of her cousins to open it . "They got the best weed in the city plus he gone plug you" Ari spoke .

The door soon opened and a tall light skin dude with dreads opened the door .

"Oh, wassam nana" he spoke hugging Ari . "Nana?"ny'kera questioned .

Ari smacked her teeth causing ny'kera to laugh "Devin this my bestfriend Kera , she wanna buy sum weed"

"Come in then" he spoke stepping to the side so they could come in.

Ny'kera followed behind Ari walking they the house , they then sat on the couches while Devin went upstairs.

Looking around ny'kera almost jumped out of her body when she seen a roach crawling right above her head on the ceiling.

She expected them to have roaches by how messy the house was . There was stuff all over the floor .

Ny'kera watched the roach closely , she didn't want it falling on her or anything.

Devin soon came back down with a little baggy for ny'kera "40$" he spoke .

Ny'kera paid for the weed and took no time leaving out the house .

"See this is why I never brung you. You scared of roaches?" Ari spoke shaking her head as they got into the car .

"Never seen one in person , especially not that big" ny'kera spoke as she began driving .

——————

Y'all rea for her to let Key free yet?

This a short story so it's coming to an end soon anyways 🙂