Ch.19

Key pov•

1m Likes Keyglock who ready for new music?🧐

1m Likes
Keyglock who ready for new music?🧐

Comments disabled .

"Keeeyyyyyy my bro" G spoke as he walked into the studio , I felt like my old self again, around my niggas , in the studio, I'm dressed and got my chains on .

"Wassup Mane" I spoke as he gave me a hug "yo ass went ghost with yo shorty for mad long , where is she?" He asked .

"We kinda going thru some thangs" I said and he nodded "Well listen I'm tryna celebrate you being back so what you say we head to the club and bring some bitches home?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder .

I know what y'all thinking; i ain't been free for 2 weeks and im already fucking around . But I'm not so stop thinking that.

"Nah I can't do that to my girl" I spoke shaking my head .

"you pussy whipped son" he laughed a little talking his hand off me . "Im definitely not pussy whipped , I'm just not tryna add fuel to the fire you know?"

"I hear ya, but look If you not pussy whipped come out to the club with me" G insisted AGAIN . "Shit whatever, ight" I shrugged grabbing my shit ..

~~

"Annnddd we here" G spoke parking his car . Looking outside at the big purple sign that said Deja Vu I face palmed.

"Out of alll the clubs you take me to this one?" I sighed .

"You used to love this joint" he said getting out . I got out right behind him and looked to the sky "god ... please don't let Ari be working here tonight.. just do this one favor for me" I prayed then continued walking into the club .

Soon as we got in I looked around not seeing Ari , I nodded smiling, it did look different in here , like they remodeled which is good-

"Hey lady, you mind taking my friend here to the private rooms" G spoke stopping one of the girls , I quickly shook my head "I'm good"

"Nah come on, it'll be fun" she spoke grabbbing my hand . I sighed following her .

Might as well have fun.

I sat on the one chair in the small cubical room I was familiar with .

"What's your name?" I asked the stripper as she locked the door . "It's candy" she responded then began to dance to the music .

I watched as she slowly but surely started taking her clothes off until she was naked then she started walking towards me .

"Look candy I'm only paying for one dance" I spoke and she shrugged "this ones on the house" she spoke before dropping her her knees and grabbing my belt .

"Aye" I spoke tryna stop her, she looked up at me, "do you really want me to stop tho?" She asked pulling my belt fully off.

As she grabbed my dick I just watched her ... what kera dont know won't hurt her right ?

Fuck it . Yolo

~~~~

(So basically he at the strip club ny'kera used to work at -the one they kiddnapped him at- and Ari still works there) <

IMESSAGE games anyone? You gotta be fast due to the fact I'm bored🙂.

If I get enough people we can do uno🤷🏾‍♀️😗.