Call Me

Imagine That!

Chapter 1

Call Me

This is getting tiring, you know, marching out of my computer room to get food and get a drink. I wish my parents would reconsider moving the fridge and computers closer. I hate leaving the comfort of my chair.

But sometimes, it's just necessary.
I sighed out as I opened the fridge.
It is way too late for a coke but it's already in my hands and I'm not putting it back.

I squinted at the bright light before closing the fridge again and walking towards the cabnet and getting a bag of chips.

Today is exactly one week before school starts.

So that means, I have one week to yolo the hell out of what a summer break didn't allow me.

I just want to do something cool, something rebellious, something hella rad!!!

After another hour on the internet and a nap though. I have priorities high on my list.

I walked back towards the computer and sat down on the chair in front of it.

Wait.

I clicked on the other tab I had out on the computer, this one was new, or did I have it up all along?

It lead me to a strange website that I had never seen before. It had a chat log up and it seemed like they were waiting for me to reply...

I read through it quickly, but laughed momentarily at their names and their conversation:

"SocksnStripes: hey

Browman: What the hell?
Browman: Who hacked my account?? I REFUSE TO BE CALLED 'BROWMAN' YOU INSUFFERABLE LITTLE PUNK!

SocksnStripes: Shut up dude, this is only temporary, now stick to the script dammit.

SexyFrancis: Is this the part where I come in?

SocksnStripes: WHAT THE HELL??
SocksnStripes: I told you to use a NICKNAME! Why would you use your real name??

SexyFrancis: Because I felt that this name suited me better.
SexyFrancis: Dumbass

Browman: Why couldn't I have kept the first name that I wanted?

SexyFrancis: You know why...

Browman: no. I don't.
Browman: What is wrong with 'Johnny'? It is a perfectly suitable nickname for a spy.

SexyFrancis: ...

SocksnStripes: um. Well, you two keep on fighting, I'm going to interrogate the person LIKE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO DUDES

Browman: oh right! Well, do you think that she has read any of this?

SocksnStripes: who cares?

Browman: I CARE!!!

SocksnStripes: Okay that's it. I'm kicking you out of the chat.

Browman: NO!
Browman: YOU CANT DO THAT!!!

--- BROWMAN has been kicked out due to constant harassment. ---

SocksnStripes: Dude, ready to help me now?

SexyFrancis: Oui. You begin the 'plan'.

SocksnStripes: Fine.
SocksnStripes: Hello person.
SocksnStripes: We know about your certain 'abilities', which I will get to later. Because of those abilities, I was told to contact you.

SexyFrancis: What do you mean 'I', I'm the one that told you about her!

--- SEXYFRANCIS has been kicked out due to constant harassment. ---

SocksnStripes: There.
SocksnStripes: Anyways, we basically need you to hack something for us.
SocksnStripes: Can you do that? We will pay and by that, I mean Francis will pay because 'he' told us about you.
SocksnStripes: What do you say?"

I blinked in confusion before shaking my head and typing in a nickname for myself for the chat.

Anonymous.

I'll keep it classy.

"SocksnStripes: Hello...?

Anonymous: hello there
Anonymous: i was away from my monitor, my apologies
Anonymous: but before i accept or decline this request
Anonymous: i need details"
I scooted away from my desk on the roller chair and took a sip of my drink.
The computer made a sound this time, which was strange since it didn't make a sound before when I was in the kitchen getting my drink and they were talking on there...

I scooted closer again and read his message:

"SocksnStripes: Not here, call me at: 330 572 0999 . We're waiting.

--- SOCKSNSTRIPES has left the SERVER CHATROOM ---"

I stared at the number for a moment then turned to the phone that sat patiently on the shelf behind the computer, as if it knew that I was going to answer the phone anyway.

There were only a few questions left at this point.

One. What was this chatroom? I have never seen it in my life...

Two. How did they find me and know I'm a pretty good hacker? I clean up my tracks better than okay...

And three...

Was this the start of my adventure?

----------------------

IF YOU READ the story's description, you would know that this is NOT a sequel to my other story, IM SORRY!
But to be honest, I have no idea how I could continue that story without confusing you all more.
This IS another reader-insert and I'm sure you will enjoy it!
Same characters, same everything, but more of that!
Except the confusion part, I'll keep this as non-confusing as possible since you all complained about that on my other two stories.
Anyways, let's see how this goes!
See you in the next chapter! ;3