Memories (Part 2)

Imagine That!
Chapter 19
Memories (Part 2)

"It's totally this one." He said, but he led his breath as he opened the door.

There I saw him...

"Hey Allen, I got your girl." Leonardo spoke.

Allen walked away from the cameras in front of him, "I promise not to kill you this time." He laughed.

Of course, I couldn't respond though, my head was leaning back on the chair.

"What? Are you mad?" He asked with a frown. Leonardo then began, "The medicine I gave her, it numbs her entire system, so she can't talk or move."

Allen's eyes widened, "Then why did you give that to her?!" He asked, angrily, "That's going to make her useless throughout this whole thing!" He turned around and Leonardo rolled his eyes.

"This was the only way I knew that we could safely block out the chip and still have her awake to witness all of this."

"Oh... What's with that chip anyway?" He asked.

"Well, it's sort of like a virus and it messed with her brain and what not. She's a test subject to these people so it helps them to keep an eye on her and keep her on their side." Leonardo replied.

"Keep her on their side?" Allen repeated as he looked at me then at the cameras.

"Yeah, it impulses her to do things she may not want to do or know how to do. All it takes it a trigger." Leonardo explained.

"Trigger? Like... Gun-" Allen asked but was cut off by a "No, Allen, not a gun trigger."

Allen sighed, "Then I'm still lost."

Leonardo pushed me closer then faced me towards the cameras, "The chip gives her impulses that enhance her abilities and skills. All that needs to happen is to find out what that trigger is... Not now of course, she's immobile as you can see."

Allen turned towards Leonardo, "So wait, if that stupid chip is helpful, why did you do that to her?!"

"So that she wouldn't try to escape... We have to fix the chip before we can completely help her... Obviously." Leonardo rolled his eyes.

"Ah, whatever then. You know more about this stuff than I do so I'll protect you two as you get that chip fixed. Just tell me where we are going so I can shut these cameras off." Allen commanded.

"Alright, we are headed to the design room on the fourth level of this place. Luckily for you, I know the way, but not the code on that stupid wall. Follow me though."

Leonardo pushed me to the doors and I heard a clicking noise from behind me. I couldn't see, but it was just Allen who was turning the computers off. He was really good with computers... Maybe if I were good too, then none of this could have been able to happen...

"...1713" I managed to say.

"Did... You just talk?" Leonardo asked as he looked down at me.

I managed to nod even though a moment ago, this felt impossible.

"How are you talking.. Or nodding at thy matter?" He asked.

I tilted my head, "I don't know, but the code to the door is... 1713..." I repeated calmly.

"... How do you know that?" He asked.

"I... Don't know." I said, looking away from him and looking ahead, "I just know that I can't move my arms or legs because of you... I'm unsure about everything else." I admitted.