Hotel

Imagine That!

Chapter 4

Hotel

We managed to get past Oliver, by the time we went around the house and got to the front car and Francis got in the drivers seat and drove us out of the parking lot, Oliver had done as he promised and kicked down my door.

I can see my parents now, both angrily shouting at me about how it was I who broke the door down. Oh well, I can just go with my story, it was a robber. A very miscreant one.

I sat in the back seat of the car. The leather seats were someone solace but the computer chair was better..

"So where are we going?" I asked no one in particular.

"We are driving somewhere that we should be safer." Francis replied as he turned down road by road until we left my town, my home.

I pressed my lips together and looked out the window, "Now are you sure it's safe? You were followed, remember?"

It was silent for a few minutes afterwards, until Francis turned the radio on, but then Arthur turned the volume down... But then Francis turned it back up and louder than the first time. It was humerus in it's own way.

---

I fell asleep in the car so I didn't actually see where we were headed. We got out of the car at a hotel, then we went on the elevator to the 16th floor, where this Alfred guy was supposed to be at.

I dragged my feet as we walked down the hall to room P1615.

We entered the room and I saw a map of the state, we were in.

"Sup guys, you're back at la-" the blonde guys eyes met my angry (colour) eyes.

"Hello sweetheart." I slurred. That was the nickname he called me the last time we talked in te chatroom so he should recognise me.

"You kidnapped the chick?!" He practically shouted.

Arthur rolled his eyes, "No you moron, Oliver found out where she was and entered her home. We managed to slip away without being caught."

"Yeah." I muttered in Alfred's direction, "And do you want to know how I was located?" I glared at Alfred but walked towards the bathroom to change into my other clothes I had packed, "Apperently some dumbass, you, forgot to make sure that your computer wasn't being tracked or whatever. So whoever found me, went through you and you didn't even know."

I closed the bathroom door and stared into the mirror.

I thought back on my house, is it still standing? Is everything okay? Did I forget anything? Of course, no. No to everything... I was a little wrong to assume this adventure would go flawlessly. The bad guys know where I live.

I changed into my other clothes then ran my fingers through my messy hair. It was barley noon and I was quite some way from home...

I opened the door and entered the kitchen part of the room, I swear, who ever designed the layout of the room had some issues, who in their right mind would put a bathroom right BESIDE the kitchen?

Oh whatever, I pulled out a water from the mini fridge underneath the counter top.

"You've changed outfits?" Francis asked as he entered te kitchen part of the room, "yeah, it's noon and I'm in the presence of other humans, I felt it was only right." I spoke. I took a drink of the water then leaned against the wall, "so when will I get to go home and um.. What do you want with me? Without my computer, I'm not sure I'll be much use to any of you guys."