Imagining That!

Imagine That!

Chapter 13

Imagining That!

--- Finally, Your Point Of View! ---

"So you don't want to tell me who I used to be to you but you want me to somehow guess?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." Allen spoke.

I frowned, "Well... Don't you think that if I knew you at some point that I would remember?"

"You said I looked familiar," Allen spoke, "Isn't that enough evidence?"

"Not really." I spoke, taking another sip of my water.

"Ugh, well this is hopeless then." He sat down on the bed beside me, I scooted away a little in fear that he would hit me, I mean, he has a bat with nails sticking out of the top right beside the door.

He was about to open his mouth again when he stopped and reached for his ear. He moved his hair slightly out of the way and moved his hand to it, "Yeah?" He asked.

He must have had a blue tooth in or something.

"What?" His eyes widened but he was quick to take a breath and relax, "Just call Nikolai to deal with them, then." He spoke.

Nikolai? Them? He must mean that some of those guys are still free and a threat to them, but who?

It was as if Allen had read my mind, "Who's all free?" He asked.

I couldn't hear the response, but Allen stood up, "Alert the others then, I'm going to search for the idiot on the third level, bye, Kuro." He said.

He turned to me before opening the door, "Sorry I have to do this, but I think you would all have been safer if you stayed in your own boundaries... I'm glad you came though..." He turned away then grabbed his bat then left, leaving me feel empty.

What?

He was now gone, I turned over to the chain around my leg. It felt like I was in one of those Saw movies and the camera was hidden somewhere, watching me to see if I would cut through my leg to escape... I wasn't that desperate though, I'll just look for a safer way out.

"Do you want to play a game?"

I jumped at the voice and reached for the cup of water to aim at the origin of the sound.

She laughed, "Relax! It's just me!" She was still laughing but she slowed down with a sigh.

"So how are you?" Celeste asked.

I motioned to the chain around my leg, "How did you even get in here?" I asked, it was all rather dubious.

She shrugged and stuck her hands in her pocket, "Sorry, I lied back there." She spoke.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"At subway, I told you guys that I would be gone until the end, but I lied, because... Ya know, I'm here now." She but her bottom lip, "Yeah, I'll get to the point now."

She pulled a small silver key out of her pocket and tossed it to me, I caught it, but before I was able to get the key. Lose to the lock on the chain, she spoke, "Wait."

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, okay, so you're going to see me one last time. It's just, that I was kind of sad and so I left." She smiled, "But as far as you know, I'm better! So consider this another gift to help you on your quest to escape! Also, when you can, ask Feli about what he found."

She stared down at her feet then back at me, "Yeah... I guess that's it. You should really get those chains off now. Anyways, bye!" She spoke. I turned to the chain then back at her, but she was gone?