Fight Or Flight

Imagine That!

Chapter 9

Fight Or Flight

I was frozen solid but Kiku pulled out a Betty Crocker box from his bag.

(Y'all )(omesuckas know what's up.)

"Why were you carrying that in your bag?" Feliciano asked, confused by his motives.

"Because I read the papers and I remember that this is one of his weaknesses." Kiku responded.

"What? How the fucking fuck is a box of cake mix going to fucking stop this bastard?" Lovino shouted.

"Easy, he will be tempted to help us bake-" Lovino took the box out of Kiku's hand and threw it at Oliver, knocking him down momentarily, "Let's get the fuck out of here." He said, we did.

We ran out and into a hallway, and to the left, "Where to now, genius?" I asked Lovino as he lead us down the hall, "How the fuck would I know?" He responded. I huffed out as we stopped at a brown wooden door, "Here!" He shouted cluelessly.

He opened the door and we all packed in, "Now what do we do?" Feliciano asked as he sat down on a red couch that looked rather expensive, given the atmosphere it was currently in.

"I don't know, that first plan practically went down the drain and now we are three people less. This is pretty overwhealming." I spoke.

"Yeah, I know, do you have any ideas though?" Lovino asked as he began walking around the room searching for another way out.

"Maybe we should just surrender." Feli spoke.

"What? No way, we've come so far." I frowned, he smiled, "Sometimes you just have to fall as hard as you climbed, use some logic." I squinted at him, "Luciano?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Don't jump to conclusions, for all you know anyone in here is probably one of those guys, I mean, do you even know how most of those guys look?"

"But someone's ought to know, Mathew, is anyone in here not them?" I asked, trying to make it sound as reasonably same as possible.

"Yeah, there is one...." He spoke.

I felt myself tense up, "Oh.... You aren't Mathew, are you?" I asked, realising that his hair was in a pony tail.

"Nope." He popped the 'p'.

"Just you?" I asked, trying to stall this conversation as if there would be someone who was going to burst through the door any minute now.

"Ye-" the door burst open and Arthur was breathing heavily, he had a bloody nose and was slightly limping." He screamed as he saw us all. Dumb luck, eh?

"He slammed the door shut and 'Mathew' who was actually James the whole time fell to the ground with a groan.

"That's not Mathew." He said sternly as if we didn't already know that."

"Is that Feliciano?" I asked, pointing to him who was still sitting on the red couch, "Yeah." He took in a deep breath and walked further into the room.

I frowned over at Feliciano, "Why were you acting like that then?" I asked.

"I have my moments." He began laughing cheerfully, "Pasta!" He shouted happily. All is not forgiven.

"Well they have Francis and Antonio and Mathew ran away just in time to try to find the others, I still have no word from any of them." Arthur said worridly.

"No word, but we found them having a shoot off in the living room, at least, I think that was a living room." I spoke.

"They have to stop before they run out of ammunition then, who ever it is that they are fighting is not the problem. We have to find whoever is in charge right now, I think it's Oliver, he doesn't like getting in on the action." He frowned.

"Not Oliver." Lovino shouted as he continued ruffling through the room.

"How do you conquer?" Arthur asked.

"Lovi threw a box of cake mix at his head a while ago, we are pretty damn sure it's not him." I defended.

"A box of cake mix... Huh, I thought the trick was to-" Lovi cut Arthur off, "Forget the damn trick and be happy is fucking worked."

"Right, well, anyways, then could it be Kuro or Wang?" Arthur asked, now thinking out loud, "I mean, so far we have seen everyone haven't we?"

"Not Allen." I spoke, "We saw Kuro earlier and Leonardo too, I think. But so far, yeah, Wang and Allen have yet to make a physical apperence."

"Maybe it's Allen who is behind all this." Arthur spoke.

"Hey, I found a camera!" Lovino alerted us. We got closer, except for Feliciano who was sort of falling asleep on the couch.

"It's right here." Lovino added as he pointed our eyes to the small camera in the corner of the room under a half broken shelf.

"They've been watching us..." Arthur said, stunned by this, "They knew we would be coming, they saw us coming!"

Lovino pulled the camera down and it broke in the process, "One down, then." He said, "We should tell the others then get the fuck out of here."

"Agreed." I cringed.

"Hey guys," Feliciano spoke.

We turned towards him to see James was barley pulling himself up.

"Need a hand, chap?" Arthur asked as he approached him.

"Get away from me, prick." James said sternly.

Arthur got closer to James who was discretely pulling something out of his red jacket pocket.

"Wait!" I shouted as I bolted foreword and pushed Arthur out of the way, it was a gun. He fell to the ground and quickly managed to pull the gun away from James.

"Vee~" Feliciano sang as I collapsed, "So your weaknesses are the safety of your friends, bella?" I heard him ask.

"W-What?" I asked, frustrated, and confused. My leg hurt like hell but I didn't know what just happened, it was all so sudden.

"Put your gun down, Kirkland." I think Feliciano said, I don't exactly know right now. I could see that he was now standing and pointing a gun at Arthur who was holding his gun at James who was on the ground beside me, he seemed awfully relaxed but also seemed stunned.

Lovino ran to my other side and picked me up gently, it hurt when he picket me up, my leg felt as if it were on fire, and why couldn't I move it?

"What's happenening? Why does my leg hurt?" I asked Lovino as he carried me to a different room. He didn't look me in the eyes, "You were just shot..."

-------------------------------------

So my school is doing a contest where everyone has to participate and it's for Macy's thing... Idk I know that you have to upload it to YouTube to enter and tag macy's thing.

Anyways, we all had to stand with the team or club that we are with and since I don't really care for clubs (etc) I got to just stand in the lunchroom, anyways I purposely dressed as John Egbert as best I could in a way that it looks like an everyday outfit and yeah, but I don't know if I actually ended up in any of the footage =-=

So much for nothing, anyways I did meet two people who recognised my outfit!! XD johns blue god tier!!

Except, it would have been cool if the video wasn't so damn blurry and if you could have seen everyone and if every school that entered didnt have the same gosh darn idea! 0^0

Also you can't see me in the video anyways cause the camera literally skipped me and a lot others xD

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! You might wanna get that shot checked out by a doctor!! Asta la pasta!!!