Poor Feliciano...

Imagine That!
Chapter 16
Poor Feliciano...

I sighed, relieved at the fact that Alfred and Mathew had managed to find Kiku.

Mathew was carrying his bag and so he pulled some supplies out of his bag that helped to wrap up Kiku, at least for the moment.

Not to be pessimistic, but... How is he still breathing?

I was still quite anxious. While they were out there, I was stuck here.

But at least, I had an eye on everyone. From Group A, Arthur, Antonio, Lovino, Ludwig, Ivan, and Yao,
Group B, Alfred, Matthew, and Kiku, and finally,
Group C, Francis (who was at this point lost... Where was Allen anyways?)

Feliciano helped a lot as well, he blocked the door with a small drawer and found duct tape to keep Kuro quiet.... even though he really wasn't saying anything to begin with... I guess it was just for fun!

I took in a deep breath and scooted backwards in my chair then stood up, "Hey Feli." I spoke as I turned to him, "Do you have anything upbeat to lighten the mood?" I asked. I tilted my head as I looked at him.

"Ah, well si!" He sang, "What do you call an Italian hooker?" He asked.

My eyes widened a bit. I didn't realise that these words were in his vocabulary. "A pastatute!" He exclaimed before I had the chance to answer.

I laughed a little, "Ah, that's better." I spoke.

"Si! Si! But I have another one!" He exclaimed.

"Okay!" I responded.

"What do you call a Roman with a cold?" He asked.

"Ugm..." I was considering the posibilities, but he once again shouted, "A Julius Sneezer!"

I laughed again upon hearing his enthusiasm for his cheesy jokes.

He was about to say another one when his eyes deviated from me and onto the computer screens, "Ve~ Lookie! They're there!" He pointed happily.

I turned my attention to the screen to see Ludwig walking towards it. I only saw everyone behind him for a mere second before he pulled the camera out of the wall and the camera turned into static.

It sent a shiver down my spine, but I'm sure that it's because they don't know that Feli and I are in here.

"Maybe we can find them now that they seem to be coming now." I suggested as I turned to Feliciano.

He was wearing a smile.

"Yeah, maybe, bella." He slurred.

I raised a brow, I don't know why, but he seemed a little off. Not that I could really determine that though, I guess that under the given circumstances, we were all a little off though.

I tuned my attention back to the screens and began flipping through them.

Yep. Under te given circumstances... That was probably Luciano.

I set my head on my hand, it felt really good since my hand was cold and it cooled me down, I was a little nervous.

"I swear to god, this feels like Five Nights at Freddy's..." I huffed as I slightly turned to Feliciano.

"Bella!" He then laughed.

I looked over at him to see that the door was opened.

Oh crap I forgot to check the doors!

I turned towards Feliciano to see that Leonardo was standing behind him, "Hey Feli, hey hon, I still didn't catch your name? But surely this sight has caught your breath." He laughed.