Leonardo's Ending

Imagine That!
Chapter 24
Leonardo's Ending

I stared at the two hands that were reached out to me...

"I choose..."

My eyes drifted from the two, over to Leonardo who stood there grinning.

"You! Leonardo!" I smiled cheerfully.

Allen and Alfred both stared, wide-eyed at my desision, but Allen respected it at the very least. Alfred, however, seemed upset.

"Him?! Why?" Alfred asked as I walked over to Leonardo.

"Actually yeah, I'm a bit curious too, what's he done throughout this whole thing?" Allen asked as he crossed his arms.

"Well besides the fabulous looks~" he sang, I stopped him though as I spoke, "He never tried shooting at me or done anything to hurt me, plus he fixed this little thing!" I tapped the back of my head where the chip was at.

"Tch, we could've done that too..." Allen sneered as he turned away.

"A-Are you sure?" Alfred asked as he looked at me, concerned. I frowned, "Yes." I stated.

"Well then" He turned towards Leonardo, "Don't you dare hurt her, ever, or we will come back and kill you. Understand?"

Leonardo smirked as he wrapped his arm around me, "Don't you worry, Alfie, I'll take good care of her~" he spoke.

Alfred frowned, "Don't call me that..." He spoke as he turned away, "Let's go then..." He spoke to the others.

"What? That easily?" Luciano asked once they were all out of the building.

I'll admit that watching them leave was somewhat depressing, but I feel that I made the best decision here.

"I guess." Allen yawned, "Well I'm going to stay here to pay my respects to those weak assholes..." He spoke, but although he said it the way he did, I could tell that it hurt him to realise that most of his friends were now dead.

I frowned, knowing that it was because of the others.

But then someone called out, "You said a bad word..."

We all turned our attention to the voice to see that it was Oliver, w-was he a ghost?!

I took a step back and hid behind Leonardo as the ghost of freakin Oliver came closer. I pray to the angel of Castiel that Sam and Dean show up to smite this sucker ghost before we all freakin die!!

"Why are you so tense?" Leonardo asked as he turned his head to me.

"I-I'm not tense!" I defended, "It's just that I was shocked! D-Didn't he die?!" I asked as my grip on Leonardo's sleeve tightened.

He laughed as he spun around and hugged me from behind, "If this is how tense you get over seeing a friend, I can't wait to see you in bed." He laughed.

I felt my face heat up as he said this, causing me to take a step foreword and away from him, but he still laughed, "Are you blushing?" He asked, taking a step closer to me.

"N-No of course not!" I protested.

He kept smiling as I turned my attention over to Oliver, "You're alive? How?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know... But I'm not the only one, poppet! The others are alive as well, somehow, but I don't understand how." He responded.

Allen nodded slightly and in the doorway, behind Oliver, more figures made their way out.

Lutz, Francois, and Wang showed up. They all looked equally tired.

"Oh fuck it's like a reunion." Luciano mumbled angrily as he crossed his arms.

I felt Leonardo's arms wrap around me again, causing me to once again tense up, "Huh? Wait... So did you all kill the others or did she just choose to stay with us?" Oliver asked as his eyes met mine.

"I-I wanted to stay here." I admitted, "After all, you guys did sacrifice a lot to get me back here, huh?"

I smiled and turned to face Leonardo as the others began talking some more, "Leo-" but he already cut me off, "Say no more, hon, let's get the hell outta here." He grabbed my arm and I followed behind, "Yeah... Let's."

As we left the building, I had to stop him, "Wait!"

He turned towards me, "What?" His voice sounded as tired as it was agitated, but at the same time, he didn't seem agitated or tired with me.

"Um.. Well, I was wondering... Are you going to drop me off at my house? Or..." I wanted to finish, but it felt strange to ask if I could spend the night with him.

But he smiled as he pulled me closer, "I was thinking maybe you could come and spend the night at my place, after all, it would be pretty lame to drop you at your house after all this just happened."

I nodded but as our eyes met once again, he pulled me closer and kissed me passionately.

I felt a warmth flow through me and my heart beat faster.

Once we separated, we headed towards his car, "Now we can go home." He spoke gently.

I laid my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me, and off we were headed... Home.

-----------------------------------------

Vote if you enjoyed this part!!
Or comment, or ya know, share and follow~

Please check out the next part for my thanks to all of you who stuck with me and these books to the end, through the thick and thin...!!

Thank you, everyone!!