Chapter 4 cant hold on any longer

Moltens pov:

      I walked into the pizzeria.. Oddly Bryan isn't here? Whatever..

   I walked past the security dior to see EVERYONE BROKEN!

I run to Spring bonnie and fix him..

"Are you ok Springbonnie?"

"No Afton was here.... The real on"

"What!","why?!?"

"I dont know he just came and destroyes us all"

"Oh do you know where Bryan is?"

"No why?"

"He said he had a new friend he wanted us to meet"

"Oh"

        I then pull aftonnup and start looming around the pizzeria. I stop when I reach a table.

On the table was a note read it out loude... Omce im done I show afton... Springtrap took Bryan and his friend Karina...

Meanwhile with Springtrap

Karinas pov:

       Springtrap kept on doing the process over and over again to Bryan.. I kept on telling him to stop...

     If he kept this up Bryan is going to die..

     Every 3 hours we would get tortured.. If we screaed he would add 5 more mins..

  I don't know what he wants from us.. But it mut be something he really wants...

  I can't take this anymore. I cant move... He broke Bryans leg.. Hes covered in stitches... Where some where secret so no one can hear our yells..

  My face has a burning sensation.. Bryan looks like he could die any moment..

   Aftons inly feeding me..

1 week later..

Springtrap's pov:

     I surprised Bryans still holding up... I mean he hasn't eaten in a wekk. Hes coveted in scars stitches and bruises.. And he has a broken leg..

    I'm not hurting Karina as bad... Bryan has more patient and I need to brake that...

    I go into my lab and grab my kit.. Round 9.... This time ill use scissors.

  I walk into the cells and aee karina sleeping and Bryan wide awake perfect..

  I grabned the scissors and stab his arm

"OW!"  He says while crying..

   I then take the scissors out of his arm and throw them across the room..

  I then take the needle and stitch up the wound..

   You may be wondering will i treat the wounds after... Im not it makes it more painful because your putting tiny sharp needles in their skin..

   I then grabbed my axe and walk away from gim... I wake up Karina by smashing a little of her arm..

"OW!!!!"  She screams..

"Shut up!" I say while kucking her stomach... She grasps for air..

   I then look around and see Bryan staring at a knife smiling....perfect.

2 weeks later..

   I did it I finally did it.. I got Bryan where I want him... He laughs at the pain.. He laughs when Karina gets hurt...

   His eyes had turned red cold and heartless... Now All i nedd him to do is hurt karina...

3rd person pov:

      Bryan gets up and grabs the knife that springtrap hands him..

   He them walks over to karina and kicks her. She wakes up...

"Bryan?"

"Hello karina...."

     The locket that karina gave gim started turning black and karina noticed..

"No..no"

"No what...?" Springtrap asked.

"You did it.."," he snapped!" She said scaredly...

"Yah I did now hes heartless and cold...!" Springtrap said happily..

"Why?"

"Why what?" Springtrap asked..

"Why did you do this to him...?" Karina whined..

"Because i did now your next!"

Springbonnies pov: 

     After Molten stopped reading the note I broke down... Out of all the people why Bryan..

Im scared for him Aftin said he can become twisted like him.. After I get up I see 2 figures standing in the doorway with red eyes.. The first looked like a human the 2nd a wolf. Then i knew who the human was...

"Bryan!"