JON?!?

"Let HIM GO NOW!"

      Standing behind the limp man was a boy.. He had pitch black hair with light blue eyes.. He was wearing a dark puple uniform with dark purple striped down pants...

"JON!" A.I. Afton screamed...

"Amd who are you?" The mother asked while still holding the gun at her own son...

"Im a friend that betrayed him..  And im sorry about that... Bryan.." Jon said genuinely...

"You really think I'll forgive YOU AFTER WHAT YOU DID!!"

"Bryan..." Jon said scaredly....

"I gave you more that a second chance... I gave you a chance back at college.. Then the pizzeria... BUT NOT THIS TIME...!'

"Bryan... Im sorry..!" Jon yelled apologetically...

"NO YOUR NOT!!"

"Bryan I think you should stop yelling" Molten said..

"Does it look like I care your just a noodely mess that know one what's to clean up... Your creator doesn't even try to help you...!" Bryan told molten..

     For tje first time in forever Molten acturally had looked hurt.. Or if that was the nice part of him Ennard...

"AND YOU IM NOT GOING HOME!!" Bryan yelled..

     Bryan then kicked his mothers leg and ran.. He picked up his knife... He then started charging at her...

"Mama.... I'll see you in Hell later.." Bryan said while smiling widely..

     Bryan then stabbed his mother in the stomach.. She started to grasp for air.. She then started pucking up blood.. She then tried to run away but had collapsed..

"Now where werw we karina?" Bryan asked his child hood friend..

"I thought we were gonna have FuN!" Karina said.. Ahe said Fun really insanely..

"Oh thats right we were..." He said..

      Everyone then atared at them scaredly... Jon still had hirt in his eyes... But Bryan really didn't care... Why would he he's broken.. He can't be fixed...

    There was some hope for kariana but Bryan.... Hr was completely gone he was never coming back..

"You have 10 aeconds to run" he told everyone except for karina of course...

   Everyone then started running while Bryan counted down from 10.. Once they were at 0 karina retracted her claws so they where out.. Bryan had grabbed a giant staek knife... He then gave an insanely creepy smile...

"LeTs HaVe SoMe FuN!" He said with a disorted voice...

"YeS MaStEr!"