NO!!!

"What are you doing here!" Karina said enraged..

"We had come to see are little angel and take him home.." The mother said..

"WHAT NO IM STAYING HERE... IM NOT GOING BACK TO THAT HELL HOLE YOU CALL HOME!" Bryan yelled feriously....

"Did you just say No to us young man!?!" The dad said with a tone of anger...

"Yes now leave me and karina alone and crawl back into that hell  hole where you belong!" Bryan said maddly..

"Thats IT BRYAN WE ASKED YOU NICELY!!!" The mother yelled...

    Bryan's father then started walking towards him.. While the mother brought her gun out... She then ran over to him and grabbed him by the neck...

  She then pointed the gun at Bryan's head...

"One step and I shoot!" The mother yelled at karina molten Springbonnie and Afton...

"Are you insane hes your son!" Springbonnie yelled at the mother...

"Yes I am insane and secondly he ran away from us!" She yelled...

"I ran away from you because I was gonna DIE!" Bryan yelled at his phsyco women he calls his mother...

"Shut the F**k up...!" The said whule slappi g Bryans cheek...

"Let HIM GO NOW BEFORE I HURT YOU!!!"  Karina yelled insanely...

"Why do you care so much about him!!" The father asked... While yelling at karina..

"Because HE MY MASTER..  AND NO ONE HURTS MY MASTER!!"

        Karina then started sprinting towardas the parents...

All of a sudden

*BANG*

I love leaving you guys on clifdhangers XD.... Sorry about the cuss words Xd