Our true selves..

"YOUR LYING YOUR NOT BRADIE!"  Springtrap yelled...

"Its true though.." Bryan said..

"Who's Bradie?" Molten asked...

"Bradie was my old body... He had green emarld eyes greener than Lizzys... I always wore a blue and white shirt with white and grey pants..

I had the rosiest cheels anyone could think of.. I had 2 besties..

One was lizzy... Thats what she liked us to call her.. She had the hair as orangish as a orange... She wore a light purple top with brownish overalls.. She always had her red bow I gave her as a birthday gift..

Then there was Taylor.. She always wore her hair in pigtails... She had a minty green and teal croptop hoodie... Along with mint green teal skirt... She had beutiful dark choclate eyes.. She also wore black combat shoes...

"You- you are B-bradie..." Springtrap said stutterung over his own words..

"Yes I "was" Bradie until I died..." "Bryan" said..

"I remeber every detail!" Springtrap
said angrily..

"I do to pal... I remeber you loring me to the backroom when I got lost and couldnt find Lizzy... Then you grabbed me by the arm and cutted it.... I then remeber the tourture you put me back there... There were 5 children dead along with Taylor... I had overheard that the Circus Baby Animatronic had killed Elizabeth on accident.... But I knew it wasn't an accident.. You had programed her to kill the only child in the room only one child had to be there...  Unfortunately Elizabeth had to be the Victim of Circus Baby... She told me what she was going to do.. I tried to stop her... But I was to late... Then you strangled me to death... You grabbed me by the throught and suffocated me to death...

"I remeber you got caught strangwling me to death... You were then arrested... I was then given a second chance... The puppet that was possed by Henrys daughter that you murdered charlotte... Gave us all a second chance... Unfortunately the 5 kids you had stuffed them in suits.. So they had ro live as Freddy chica Bonnie foxy and golden freddy... Me and Taylor were reincarnated into Bryan and Carly... But i still went through Hell with my new parents... I still got hurt badly... I almost died again.... Thanks to you...!" Bryan saod practicly yelling at the top of his lungs....

"He did that to you?" Molten Asked nervously...

"I remeber every bit of it" Springbonnie said crying...

"One question Afton.." Bryan said..

"What?" Afton asked....

What hapend to Megan?"

.........

Best friends forever