A lost friend....

2 days later..

     The poloce had found out that a kid had gone missing.... The kids best friend karly or if that was her name notices that a boy had beem .issing for a while...

     The police broke in to the house where the child lived and searched the perimiter they were about to stop.. Until they heard moaning coming from the basement...

    When the police went down stairs.
They found a little boy cut and scared all o er. They could tell he was abused.. He was chained from his ankle to the wall... Turns out his parents where phsyco paths and fled while leaving there child to die...

   Then the boys best friend Carly or what they rhought was her name came running to her friend..

Carly: why are you standing tjere call someone hes cleary dying..!" She yelled..

    Thw police had called an ambulance to pick up the boy.. Karly also went with him... After all she was the only family left that he had...

   She had been sitting in a chair at the hosital.. Then she noticed a picture grased tightly in his hands.. It was her and him..

Then a ton of doctors came in.. They had to escort Karly out so they cod perform surgery on him.. He was really close to dieing..

Karly: don't die on me Bryan... I cant have this happen....

Again

Me and Karly at the beach