Jacob

Four months. It has been four months since Bella last spoke to me. She will not eat, she barely sleeps, she constantly has nightmares and refuses to talk about them.
   "Charlie?" I ask as I walk into the living room.
   "Yeah?"
   "I think it might be a good idea for Bella to go visit Mom. You know get some sun, relax, and try to have a good time. I can not stand seeing her like this. She is not like herself. She a zombie!" Charlie nods.
   "Maybe you're right, I'll go up and tell her." He says standing up from the table. He walks up the stairs and after a few minutes I hear Bella screaming.
   "NO YOU CANT MAKE ME GO!!!" I smile to myself.
   "And she's awake." We got dressed and left for school, where Bella decided she wanted to see a movie with Jessica. So, naturally I agreed when she told me.
   "Go ahead Bella. You should spend some time with your friends." She smiled slightly.
   "Thanks can you tell Dad for me?" She asked in her monotone voice.
"Sure thing."
   A few weeks after her movie night Bella dragged me along to La Push to see Jacob Black. We rode in silence for about twenty minutes before we came to a stop in front of a small wooden house with narrow windows, and dull red paint. I saw Jacob's head peek out the window and his face light up when he saw us, well her. We got out of the truck and saw Jacob running towards us.
   "Bella!" He cried.
   "Hey Jacob!" She exclaimed excitedly. I smiled at them and saw Billy rolling out of the house, so I walked over to them.
   "Hey Billy." I say with a smile.
   "Well, well, well, if it isn't the famous Swan sisters." He joked. I cracked a smile and giggled a tad bit. We looked towards Bella and Jacob who were talking excitedly about something. We all walk inside as Billy asks Bells if she is going to stay for dinner.
   "No, I've got to feed Charlie, you know." She replies to him. I can see him beginning to argue so I decide to intervene.
   "Hey Billy?" I ask. He looks toward me.
   "Yes Annie?"
   "I've been meaning to talk to Sam about a few things. Do you think you could point me in the right direction?"
   "Sure thing kiddo." He begins explaining the ways to get there and who all is there right now. "I'll call him and tell him you are coming over."
"Thanks Billy." I call as I walk out the door and see Bella and Jacob walking towards the garage. I follow them.
"Charlie doesn't approve of motorcycles. So you can't tell Billy."
"So you're lying to your own families now?" I ask as they jump and whirl around.
"Annie..." Bella begins.
"You're not getting out of this one. I'm coming with you." I say with a smirk.
"Alright!" Jacob says with a smile.
"Now I'm off to Sam's place I'll see you tonight Bella." I say as I turn and run towards the path Billy told me about. I run for about ten minutes when I come across a small house with Sam and his wife in the front yard.
"Hey Sam. Emily I presume?" I say to them.
"Yes I am Emily."
"I needed to thank you for helping us with Bella, Sam."
"It was no trouble at all." He replies. I turn to Emily.
"Now I tried one of the muffins that you gave my dad and they are to die for, so I was wondering if I could possibly have a copy of the recipe?" I ask her as she smiles widely.
"Of course right this way Anna-Marie."
"It's Annie." I correct her and she smiles.
"Annie." I stay over there for about an hour as we sit and talk. Sam tells me about the shifters once I ask him.
"So..." I say.
"So?" Sam repeats as he takes a sip of his drink.
"Do you turn into wolves?" I ask nonchalantly. He chokes on his drink right after I ask.
"Who told you that?" He demands.
"No one, I figured it out." I say with a smirk