My Mates Part 3

"I wouldn't betray—" Bella begins, but Caius silences her with an icy look. I snuggle into Caius's chest as Bella shoots me a dirty look. All three of my mates growl at her.
"Nor do you intend to make her one of us, therefore she is a vulnerability. Though it is true, for this, only her life is forfeit. You may leave if you wish." He continues.
"No, please Caius!" I gasp. He looks at me confused and concerned. "I cannot go home without my sister."
"My dear, whoever said you were returning to America?" He asks. I try to jump out of his arms but he only tightens his hold.
"I must go back! It would kill my father if neither of us returned. And I have to finish high school!" I cry out.
"As much as it pains me to say, but our mate is right, she must return. But you must promise to keep in touch mi amor." Aro says with a small smile.
"I promise." Aro smiles and turns back to Edward and Bella.
"Now, she cannot leave... unless you intend to give her immortality." He says. My heart begins racing as I watch the scene unfold before me. Of course he will not make her a vampire! He's deluded himself into thinking he knows what's best for her!
"And if I do?" Edward asks.
"Why, then you would be free to go home and give my regards to my friend Carlisle, but I am afraid you would have to mean it." Aro says with his hand raised once more. I feel Caius's tense body relax, so I snuggle into him once again and feel his left hand moving up and down my thigh.
"Bella will be one of us. And Anna too. I have seen it." Alice says as she walks towards Aro. I sit up, forcing Caius's hand to graze against a certain place down south. He removes his hand immediately and gently helps me stand up and gestures for me to take my place by my sister. As I begin to walk down the steps Alice withdraws her hand from Aro's and steps back. I then am passing Aro when he reaches out and grabs my hand, pulling my into his side, placing his hand on my waist as he holds me close possessively.
"That was fascinating, to see the things you've seen — especially the ones that haven't happened yet." He sighs.
"Then are we free to go?" Edward asks.
"Yes, yes. But please visit again." He replies.
"She won't be able to stay you know." Edward says to Aro. I look up into his eyes and see a longing in them as he strokes my cheek and kisses me softly on the lips. After a few short seconds, he floats back and I open my eyes. I look away blushing slightly.
"Dear Anna, I do believe you will be wanting your phone back, yes?" Aro asks. My eyes widen and I gasp.
"How...." I wonder softly. He smiles as I take it from his outstretched hand.
"I have placed mine, Caius's and Marcus's numbers in your contacts. You may reach us at any time day or night." Aro tells me. I smile widely.
"Thank you Aro." Marcus stands and is in front of me in seconds.
"Fino alla prossima volta amore mio." (Until next time my love) He says and then places a soft kiss to my lips and he too drifts back after a few seconds. Caius then stand and runs over to me but instead of saying anything, he crashes his lips on mine. He weaves his hand into my hair, deepening the kiss and then drifts back as well. I stand there for a few seconds unsure of what to do as Caius chuckles. Alice comes over and grabs my arm and practically drags me out of the room.
"Bye!" I call.
"Good bye my love." They reply.