My Mates Part 2

"My dear, I simply wish to test the limits of your sisters ability." Aro explains.
"I don't want her to get hurt... even if it is just an illusion." I retort.
"Mio tesoro," Aro replies caressing my cheek softly. "I seriously doubt that it could hurt her." I look into Aro's crimson eyes with my baby blue ones and see him gulp and begin breathing rapidly.
"Promise?"
"Promise." I smile and feel a gust of wind and a pair of hands on my shoulders. I look behind me and see Marcus once again. He places a hand on my waist and leads me back to his throne and brings me back into his lap.
   "Jane?" Aro asks once again. I look towards Caius and see him smirking sadisticly. Jane looks toward Bella and smiles.
   "NO!" Roars Edward and he lunges at Jane. She smirks and says a single word.
   "Pain." Edward then collapses on the floor writhing in pain. I gasp at the scene before me and feel my eyes begin to tear up.
   "Stop!" Bella and I screeched at the same time. My mates look at me in surprise. Aro raises his hand, signaling Jane to stop. Aro looks at me curiously no doubt wondering why I stopped him.
   "I may not like him, but hurting him hurts my sister." I say gesturing to Bella. "I went through months of agony trying to help her forget about that idiot! We've both been through more than enough, I refuse to have her hurt again." I say standing up. I feel Marcus's lips on my neck once again as he kisses up and down my neck, his hands gripping my hips. I struggle to find the words I was going to say because of how every touch from Marcus sets my body aflame.
   "Jane?" Aro calls again as he inclines his head towards Bella. I wait anxiously for about thirty seconds before realizing nothing was happening to Bella. I also realize Marcus has given up on my neck and has settled on resting his head on top of mine.
   Jane's face contorts from one of concentration to one of fury. Aro begins laughing gleefully.
   "Don't be put out, dear one. She confounds is all." He says, eyeing my sister like some sort of prize. "So what do we do with you now?" I stiffen at the same time as Edward and Alice. I now fear for my sisters life as well as mine.
   "Don't worry Annie." Edward says as Caius growls, disliking Edward addressing me immensely. "They would never hurt you."
   "We would never dream of hurting you, mio tesoro." Marcus murmurs rubbing his hands up and down my arms. This guy is showing some serious PDA. I smile and lean back into him. He then stiffens but wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me back into his chest.
   "She knows too much, you have exposed our secrets!" Caius growls pointing towards the duo.
   "There are a few humans in on your charade here as well." Edward retorts.
   "Yes, but when they are no longer useful to us, they will serve to sustain us. This is not your plan for my mate's sister. If she betrays our secrets, are you prepared to destroy her? I think not." He scoffs.
   "We wouldn't do that Caius." I say softly. He turns to look at me and gives me a smile.
   "I know you wouldn't my heart." He says lovingly and he motions for me to take his outstretched hand. I walk over to him and take his hand. He then pulls me into his lap and holds me close to him. He looks back at Edward.