Charlie

It is a relatively short ride from the Cullens to my house. About five minutes into the ride, I could no longer take the silence.
   "Carlisle?"
   "Yes Annie?"
   "You lived with the Volturi before."
   "Yes, I do believe I told you that."
   "You did, yes, so I was wondering since you know how to act around them maybe you could teach me?"
   "I don't see why not."
   "Maybe Rose and Alice could help me more with my wardrobe."
"I will tell you that the three kings will spoil you rotten." Carlisle says with a chuckle. I smile softly at this man who is so much like an uncle to me. I then pull out my phone and click on a group message called Mated.
I'm back home! With an intense feeling of sadness and longing. I miss you my loves!- AMS
They reply almost immediately.
Oh, we miss you as well mio tesero!-M
Cannot wait to see you again my heart!-C
Your feelings are definitely reciprocated my dear!-A
"We're here Annie." Carlisle says.
   "Thank you Carlisle."
   "Anything for you Your Majesty." He says with a smile. I smile and see Jane and the others near the tree line. I step out of the car and wave them over and they appear beside me in an instant.
   "Come on. I'll introduce you to my father. He'll love you guys." I tell them. As we walk towards the house I tell them the rules of Forks.
   "Do not hunt in town go to Seattle or Portland. If you are to leave to hunt you must tell me or else I will stress over your disappearance. But mainly don't hunt in town. And you will be staying at my house or the Cullens." They nod as I finish. I see my dad getting angry at Edward and smirk. I hand everyone some contacts.
   "Put these on." They obey. Jane has blue contacts and so does Alec. Felix and Demitri have brown contacts. I walk up in just enough time to hear Edward plead to let him take her upstairs and see Charlie nod. Charlie looks at me and raises an eyebrow.
   "And where have you been?" He asks me softly.
   "I was staying in Seattle with my friend Jane and her brothers." I say gesturing to the four behind me. "They insisted on coming back and I was wondering if they could stay over?" I ask. Charlie mulls it over for a few minutes before nodding.
   "Some if you will have to stay in the spare bedroom and the rest on the couch." He mumbles.
   "Thank you sir." Jane says in her falsetto voice.
   "Any friend of Annie's is a friend of mine." He says with a small smile. "Come on in everyone make yourself at home."
   "Actually my brother and I," says Felix gesturing to himself and Alec, "were planning to visit our relatives in the Cullen household."
   "Oh yeah.... that's right. You're related to Emmett right?" I ask and they nod. Charlie shrugs and Felix and Alec walk out the door.
   "What about you two? You going to go visit them too?" Charlie asks Jane and Demitri.
   "No actually I prefer Annie's company to those of my relatives." Jane answers.
   "And I always stay with my sister in case she should need something." Demitri lies smoothly. I yawn and turn towards the stairs.
   "Night dad." I call walking up the stairs with Jane on my tail.