Italy

A couple days after Alice arrived, Jacob, came to the house and got in yet another fight with Bella. I can not wrap my head around how they are "best friends" all they do is fight. The phone begins to ring, I start walking towards it but Jacob beats me to it.
   "Swan residence." His face lost all emotions, his eyes became hard as stone. "He's not here. He's at the funeral." He then hung up the phone.
   "Who did you just hang up on, in my house and on my phone?" Bella screeches.
   "Easy, he hung up on me." He replies shrugging his shoulders.
   "He? Who was it?!"
   "Dr. Carlisle Cullen." He sneers.
   "Why didn't you let me talk to him?"
   "He didn't ask for you. He asked where Charlie was and I told him. I don't think I broke any rules of etiquette." He says coldly.
   "You listen here mutt!" I screech at Jacob. He looks up at me in shock. "If anything happens to Bella or Edward because of this I will personally watch you dig your grave and throw you in!" Jacob suddenly went stiff.
   "Bye Bells." He spits out and runs out the door.
   "Bella..." Alice calls softly. Bella looks toward her and scrambles to her feet, throwing herself to her side.
   "Alice, what's wrong?" Bella cries.
   "Edward." She whispers.
   "Alice what happened?" Bella asks weakly.
   "I don't know! What is he thinking!" She wails.
   "Alice maybe you should call Carlisle? He may be able to get through to Edward." I suggest. She nods and whips out a small silver phone.
   "Rose, I need to talk to Carlisle now. Fine, as soon as he gets back. No, I'll be on a plane. Look, have you heard anything back from Edward?" I zoned out of the conversation and had a feeling that I should go change into something nicer. I turn and dash up the stairs. I open my dresser and look through my clothes and pick out a pastel blue short dress and my white sneakers.

 I open my dresser and look through my clothes and pick out a pastel blue short dress and my white sneakers

   Once I finish getting dressed, I go into the bathroom and fix my hair into gentle curls. I turn and rush out of the bathroom and down the stairs just in time to hear Bella say let's go.
   "I'm coming with you!" I shout as Bella starts walking out the door.
   "No!" She cries.
   "It would be a good idea, if things go south you may be able to appeal to your mates." Alice says.
   "Let's go." I say as we all rush out the door scrambling into the back seat as Alice and Bella get in the front. We made the flight with seconds to spare. Bella is bouncing anxiously up and down in her seat.
   "It's faster than running." Alice reminds her as Bella nods. I lean back in my chair and drift off to sleep.
   I'm back in the throne room, my mates at their thrones.
  "Ah, my love, you have returned to us!" Aro cries happily.
   "Please hurry Anna, I cannot bear another second without you!" Caius says grumpily. His face lights up when I giggle at his tone.
   "We are most anxious to meet you my dear." Marcus says. I smile and walk towards them.
   "I cannot wait to meet all of you in person." I say as I take Aro's hand. Suddenly Alice bursts in.
   "Wake up Annie! Wake up!" She cries out. My surroundings fade away and are replaced by light. I open my eyes with a groan.
    "We are here." Bella says, her voice cracking with anxiety. All three of us run out of the plane and watch anxiously as Alice hijacks a yellow Porsche. Bella and I jump in and Alice guns it to Volterra. After about ten minutes Alice speaks.
    "Here we are, Volterra."