The Ride Back To The Cullens

I turned and saw the elite guard were already off the jet. I walk over to them with a smile.
   "WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!" Bella screeches staring at the elite guard.
   "They are here for my protection for as long as I wish, or if my mates deem otherwise." I state in a matter-of-fact tone. I see Edward glaring at me and I stare right back.
   "Felix?" I ask in sugary sweet voice.
   "Yes my Queen?"
   "Keep those two away from me." I say gesturing to Edward and Bella. "And if they should bother me do not hesitate to use force." I command him. The Cullens look at Edward and Bella with shocked expressions while Carlisle looked upset.
   "Edward! What did you do to the Queen?!" Rosalie exclaims.
   "Oh please she's not the queen yet!" He replies. I smirk as the elite guard growls at him.
   "I do not believe it would be a good idea to get into this right now. Let us depart and continue this in a civil manner." I say coolly.
   "Of course My Queen." Carlisle agrees. Esme wraps her arms around my so called sister.
   "Thank you so much." Esme says. "You will never put me through that again Edward Cullen!"
   "Thank you Bella, we owe you." Carlisle says.
   "We probably would not be here if Annie didn't come with us. She kept Caius at bay." Alice explains.
   "Thank you Annie." The Cullens say simultaneously.
   "Oh please she did nothing! I helped!" Bella screeches. Carlisle and the others turn to Bella and Edward.
   "You have no right to speak that way about your future Queen!" Alice exclaims as the guard and I walk to the car.
   "She is no queen of mine!" And that is when I turn around and start marching to my sister. Edward grabs her and put her behind him.
   "Felix! Demitri! Grab him!" I bark. They grab Edward and pull him away from Isabella. I raise my hand and slap her across the cheek. She steps back, shocked, holding her cheek.
   "You will treat me with respect Isabella Marie Swan! I didn't have to save your ass back in Volterra! I suggest you remember that next time the two of you decide to do something stupid!" I snarl at Bella and Edward. They both look at me, shocked by what just happened. The Cullens look at me with an expression of fear and caution.
   "Now if you don't mind I would like to return home." I say calmly, I turn on my heel and start walking away. Felix and Demitri let go of Edward and follow me. Alec opens the door for me and waits until I am inside the car to close it. Felix and Demitri slide into the front seats. I choose the middle of the back with Jane on my right and Alec on my left.
   We drive to the Cullens house and agree that it would be best if Carlisle drove me home.