MYSTERY

Present day at Sheesh Mahal:

Arnav shouted"HP, HP where are you?"

HP, the loyal servant of the Raizadas, had left behind his brothers OP and JP at Delhi, and had followed his Chote Saab to Lucknow to take care of his food and medicines on Nani's orders.

"Ha Chote Saab"

"Where is the girl? Did she leave already?"

"Which girl Saab?"

Arnav gritted his teeth, "The girl who stayed back last night here dammit"

Realization dawned on HP, " Oh, so it was her! She just left Saab"

Arnav did not know why he was so agitated. He ran out into the grand lawn surrounding the Mahal. He saw the girl walking at around 20-25 feet in front of him. He raised his hand and tried to stop her when he realized he didn't even know her name.

Arnav screamed, "Hey you, stop!"

The petite beauty turned back with a gracious smile at him. Arnav now was certain that he had seen her before. He just didn't know where.

The girl mouthed a "thank you" from that distance, then spun around, lifted her sari up just a little over her ankles to cross the mud puddle in front of her and walked away briskly.

Arnav noticed that she was missing one of her anklets. He bent down to pick up her anklet lying on the ground.

Arnav could have caught up with her if he was not interrupted by his devoted PA, Aman.

"Sir, the interior decorator wants to talk to you tomorrow regarding the furniture selection in the grand foyer. But you are completely blocked till next wednesday. Do you want me to rearrange any meetings?"

"No Aman", Arnav was irritated, "My appointments with the architects and engineers are more important at this point. Ask the interior decorator to meet me on wednesday"