C H 4 : Truth

** Third Person's P.O.V **

Palette laid comfortably on their couch, drinking hot chocolate to at least calm his nerves (a/n: logic speaks). They left him like that for awhile, now that he stopped crying. Fresh began telling him why.

“You ready?”

“Nope. I think I want some pillows, just in case I start crying again. ”

Fresh nodded, grabbing some fluffy and soft pillows from their bedroom. “You're spoiling him too much.” PJ shook his head like a dad who is scolding a child's mother for spoiling her children so much. “Oh shush, he's gone through a lot, of course I'll spoil him.” Fresh rolled his eyes at him, he walked down the stairs and surrounded the pillows all around Palette, he looked adorable to Fresh.

(I tried

(I tried.. XD)

“You ready now?”

“Yeah, I guess...?”

“Okay, let's sort this how I know this thing. Let's just say I overheard some of the conversations between Xahji and Goth, a little bit from PJ.”

“Hey!” PJ yelled from upstairs which made Palette giggle.

“Now that's settled, I should tell you now. Um, uh, how do I start this?” Fresh pondered for a bit, Palette waited patiently, sipping on his hot chocolate occasionally. A light bulb went off his head, he knows how start it now but it wasn't good enough.

“Um, this explanation is kind of lengthy so I'll shorten it a little. Okay, here we go...—”

“—Goth doesn't like you because he doesn't trust you.” Fresh blurted out, eyes sockets shut, he didn't want to see the smol skeleton break down in front of him. Seemingly as though, he could he small whimpers and it was muffled.

“W-why not?”

“People who make fun of him is not what he is fond of.”

“But I never made fun of him.”

“Yeah, he's a little sensitive. He's just overprotective of his sister, his sister had a lot of other people back stabbing her for no reason and so thats how he stopped trusting everyone around him, that's how he became so cold. He just didn't want other people to talk behind his back, knowing how much it would impact his mental health. Because of that, Xahji would always ask her brother about how they think of the person she makes friends with. She just needed his opinion on whether or not they could be friends or not. He just wanted the best for his sister, don't take it the wrong way, okay? You just didn't know.”

“H-how d-d-do you k-know?”

“Like I said, I eavesdrop.”

“T-that d-doesn't make e-everything b-b-better.”

“I think I might know how, Goth can open up to you.”

“W-what is it?”

“Be friends with, Xahji.”

(Cliffhanger. :)))))))