C H 20 : Forget-Me-Not

** Third Person's P.O.V **

Goth lit up as he was finally informed to be part of the search party after days of searching. He packed the diary in a sling bag and other essentials that they need. Now they were in another room, looking at a map, marking any possible place that Palette could've gone and stayed. They said they were getting close for they found broken branches and luckily, footprints. The footprints were yet to be confirmed because they don't know how the underside of Palette's shoe look like.

Goth stared intensely at the map, trying to concentrate. "Glaring at the map won't tell you anything." Fresh broke the silence. Goth sighed, the forest in the map looked so packed with so much trees, he doesn't know if Palette moved to another location or not.

(I made the map)

(I made the map)

Turquoise - Possible Places
Red - Marked Locations
Orange - Borderline (SZ/Safe Zone)
Purple - Names of Places

Places that were marked red were already explored. Goth needed to think out of the box. A light bulb went off his head before marking the place 'Sai River' with a marker. Everyone in the room grew confused, "What if he went over the border?" Goth suggests. Everyone started to murmur. "But why would he go over the border?" asked one of the men. "If he were to be in one part of the map? Where would he be? Indubitably, Sai Lake!"

"Impossible, it'll take days to reach Sai Lake or even locate it. How can he possibly be there?"

"Well there's one way to find out."

Fresh nods his head, writing down the coordinates. He knew Palette must be there despite the fact that cases of death were filed in outskirts of the border's vast and thick forests.

And that's when they began their search

And that's when they began their search. They packed supplies, tents and other necessities needed. Goth led the whole team through it. They reached the first border and exited it afterwards. It was getting late for they were walking for hours while taking a break every few kilometers. They decided to set camp here since it's a really busy day. This is one of the most complicated cases of a missing person in decades. Goth refuses to take down the case even when they lose hope.