C H 7 : Deal With It

(What my twin sister sometimes say :p)

** Palette's P.O.V **

After learning the truth, it was hard hiding it these days. I had to lie to them about just having caught the flu and cough and not some very dangerous disease. It was hard and it hurts lying to them about my state. I just don't wanna tell them about it, I don't want them to force me into surgery and forget about him, I just can't forget him....

I love him.. (A/n: temen molla XD)

Everyday was the same. I throw up whenever I think about him, it hurts and it's a daily routine. The whole apartment smells like blood and the distinct scent of the forget-me-not flower. It was almost as hard to hide the scent with air FRESHeners, I had to clean the sheets, bedding, anything that can catch smell and stays on it for a period of time. It was hard work, especially the fact that Fresh kept on coming over to check on me. He doesn't think suspiciously of me though which is a good sign.

Today, I just finished adding air FRESHeners to the sheets, beddings and pillows in the living room, I even improvised by buying forget-me-not flowers in vases and in good condition all around the corners of some rooms. I had two vases in my room, I just thought they were beautiful, and it helps aleviate the fact that I throw them up once in while. It is also the best thing I would wake up to in the morning.

I heard my door bell ring, so I walked to towards the hallway that lead to the outside. I peeked on the peep hole, expecting Fresh and PJ, and there they were, this time they were holding something I can't quiet put my finger on. I can't seem to see it clearly, I hope it's chocolate. I quietly open the door to let them in, now, I got a good view of what they brought. It was just plastic, I can't figure out what was inside so I gestured them in and into the living room.

** Third Person's P.O.V **

"What did you do to your apartment, Palette? It looks amazing." Fresh complimented, taking in the surroundings. The walls were painted a very light pastel blue, the furniture had a distinct tone of pastel blue, there were pictures, memorabilias, sculptures and even living forget-me-nots on vases tucked in the corners of the rooms. It was pretty and beautiful to look at, the lights were well decorated with hanging forget-me-not flowers. Palette seemed to dedicate his whole apartment to forget-me-nots. Fresh wondered why and he wanted answers.

"Do you know what's the meaning forget-me-not flowers?" Fresh asked Palette, his cheeks were dusted with a light color of red. "Um, yeah! These flowers imply true love, and just as the name implies, they are given in the hope that they or the sender will never be forgotten. A lot of people believe that this flower signifies an authentic love brimming with memories." Palette answered, slightly fidgeting with his fingers.

(Credits: Wikipedia)

Palette's expression of glee turned to confusion. "But I don't know why he likes this flower when the meaning implies true love." He ponders, staring up the ceiling in wonder. "I'm sure he has a reason. But I don't think he knows that the forget-me-not flowers imply true love rather than not forgetting someone." Fresh insists, opening the white plastic that he had brought with him and handed him a pastel blue handkerchief. Palette gave a questioning expression.

"It's for your cough, sweetie. So that it won't spread."

Palette nods, he was about to say something but he was interrupted by violent coughing, he covered his mouth with the pastel blue handkerchief to suppress the violent coughs that he let out. "My, my, why are you coughs so violent?" Fresh asked, Palette almost froze in his spot, 'He doesn't know, he'll never know.' Palette thought to himself but his train of thought was interrupted when Fresh carried him to his room and laid him down on the soft pastel blue mattress, pulling the sheets up to his chin.

"I'll get medicine, stay here while I punch PJ until he wakes up okay?"

Palette nodded, giggling at the thought of PJ being punched in the face by his one and only waifu. He'll never get enough of this married couple. He sighed sadly knowing he wouldn't be doing the same to his hopeless crush. It hurts a lot in his heart, he could feel it cracking. Pain surged throughout his body, groaning from the sudden pain. Breathing deeply as he slowly pulled out his soul out his ribcage.

His eye sockets widened at the sight, he could see a small crack going down the middle of his soul, it wasn't noticeable if you don't take a closer look on it. The pain was slowly fading away, he carefully placed his soul back to where it belonged which was his chest not Goth. He sat there frozen, thinking about what just happened.

'There is no way this is happening, it can't be happening, the website didn't say anything about your soul cracking. Now because if this, my chances of dying is getting higher, if it breaks apart, I'm dead for sure.'

'But I don't wanna die, I wanna live, I wanna be Goth's forever, I wanna grow old with him, I wanna spend the rest of my life with him.'

'But it's not gonna happen.'

"¿Nande zuo-tek zem ze te?"

(Zera louwé-tek noos)