C H 9 : Starting to Care?

I just wonder

** Goth's P.O.V **

I walked up the stairs, reaching the bathroom only to hear sniffles from the other side. "Xahji, please come out. I'm sorry about what I said earlier, can we talk it out? Please?" I begged, sitting in front of the door, waiting for confirmation. "Xahji, please. I'm willing to make up for my mistakes, I wanna make it up to you, please. I don't want you to be upset because of me. Please talk to to me." I placed my forehead on the surface of the door, hoping she would come out and that we could talk about it.

"I don't wanna go out, I'm a m-mess. Can we talk through the door instead?" Xahji suggested, my heart bursts when I heard her voice. I was happy she was cooperating. "Okay, sure. I'm fine with that." I replied to her, I could hear shuffling from the other side. "Look, I'm sorry, Xahji. I should've known better, if it makes you happy, I can try and be friends with him." I suggested, hoping she would at least forgive me and give this jerk (which is me) a chance. "I forgive you, I knew you didn't mean it. But if you're so willing to be friends with him to make it up to me. How 'bout you know some things about him. Y'know, a little head start because I tell him everything about you so it'll be a little awkward if you don't know that much about him."

"Okay." I responded. I sure hope this friend of hers is worth it. If he leaves her, I will never trust anyone again.

"Okay, so. He's shorter than you so if you call him shorty, he'll murder you, but he won't literally murder you. He's part of the cheer leading team back in high school if you knew that. His favorite color is green, he is PJ's half brother, he has a crush on someone back in high school and I'm pretty sure he still does today and they don't know it. His favorite food is ice cream, probably strawberry flavored, he reads the books that you read, his favorite author is the just your favorite author, I think he gets jealous easily, he's a twig so he can't lift anything heavy, he has noodle arms okay? Uh, what else? He likes to star gaze, he hates horror movies, he is a huge scaredy cat. He watches anime with Alphys and Fresh. They would scream all night when they binge watch animes and it's annoying during sleepovers. He is very cheerful, active and sympathetic, he cares about his family and others, and that's pretty much what I'm gonna tell you."

"Wow, that's a lot. I'm assuming you told a lot of things to him about me?" I asked, I could hear her suppress her laughs. I wonder if she told him some embarrassing things about me too. As if she read my mind, she said "Don't worry, big bro, I'd didn't tell him the embarrassing times to him. He was curious about it but I didn't say anything about it except the one that you slipped on a book even when you saw the book lying there."

"Xahji!!"

"I'm sorry, it was hilarious!"

"Gah, I knew you won't let me live it down. Why can't I just love in peace?"

"Not everything in life can give you peace, some just starts wars."

"Yeah."

"Mmmh."

"Can you come out now?"

"Okay, I'll come out."

I heard some shuffling and the door opened to reveal Xahji, it true was a mess but she fixed herself a little bit here and there, but other than that. Everything was good, everything is fine. We talked it out, nothing's gonna go wrong.

Right?