C H 15 : Plan

** Third Person's P.O.V **

PJ and Fresh then left the house, then decided to go back to Goth's house to plan something that didn't know that would actually cost the life of Palette.

10: 05 AM

They were all gathered in Goth and Xahji's living room. Thinking of a plan that potentially proves whatever Goth said yesterday. They decided on the fact that it should be somewhere, anywhere as long as it's a good place to spy Palette secretly and as long as it gives more movement, places to go to spontaneously stimulate the flower into growing and thus make Palette excuse himself to puke which was good idea to them and they had no idea that it was bad for him, they also decided that they should take turns whenever Palette leaves to go somewhere because the place needs to keep them moving, it needs to keep stimulating the flowers to grow.

"Any places that could be a good reason?"

"How 'bout the mall?" PJ suggested.

"Palette said be doesn't have the heart to go to the mall-"

"Palette said that walking around the mall, window shopping is boring-"

PJ gets it, they didn't agree.

"How about the pool?" PJ suggested.

They didn't agree to it. Fresh mostly the one making up excuses just because he didn't want to be seen in a bathing suit or swim because he doesn't know how.

"How about an Arcade?" Goth suggested. They considered the idea, PJ looks at Xahji and Fresh thinking 'HOW THE F### CAN THIS GUY PLEASE THEM BETTER THAN I DO?' but PJ pouts and considers the idea too, nonetheless.

"But, if you're talking about getting him to dance on those dance thingys, he doesn't have the heart or confidence to do so, and also said that he looks so awkward and clumsy." Xahji retaliated.

"That's true." Fresh nods, agreeing with Xahji. PJ continues to pout, but he's glad that Xahji spoke up or he might've said something stupid.

"What can we do?"

They all start thinking, taking the time because they only needed a few days until Saturday comes. They thought for awhile. Goth leaves the room to make some hot chocolate while Xahji scavenges the fridge for snacks. Now it was just Fresh and PJ. PJ has just been pouting, glaring at nothing. Fresh noticed this so he traced his bony finger up on PJ's arm to his shoulder just to get his attention. "Are you can, hun?" Fresh asks, giving the other puppy eyes so PJ could resist and tell him. PJ sighs in frustration, cuddling in Fresh's side, sniffing Fresh's scent as he buried his face into Fresh's neck.

"Nothing, I'm just jealous."

"Why are you jealous, sweetie?"

PJ let out a series of grumbles before telling him the reason, Fresh giggles at PJ, patting his head softly to comfort him. PJ nuzzles his neck even further, trying to get warmth that emitted from his fragile waifu. They could hear plastic fall onto the floor, that startled the couple as they look at whatever fell onto the floor. "OMGOTH, I JUST WITNESSED MY SHIP BEING LOVEY-DOVEYY." Xahji squealed loudly, jumping around. Goth was standing, leaning on the door shaking his head at his sister's antics while holding a tray of hot chocolate.

Xahji finally calmed down, sitting at her own chair next to the love seat where the married couple sat. Goth sat across from them in a different love seat. They are for a bit, chatting around in a different subject, somehow the subject turned to something about Fresh's work and when he was gonna come back from his small 3 month vacation which will make PJ lonely.

"But I don't want you to work! I NEED CUDDLES EVERY F###ING DAY!!" PJ whined, hugging Fresh close, sometimes, Fresh wonders where ever PJ's tough exterior went to because he's usually not like this around people and it's really fueling Xahji's smile everytime PJ would whine and it's starting to get creepy. She secretly took pictures while she's at it, muttering the fact that this 'ship worthy' moment was going to fill up her shipping shrine down at the basement. It was starting to get creepy, soon they were back on topic but not only that, Xahji was sitting by the family computer, sending all the photos she took to the computer so that she could print it. It was really uncomfortable for Fresh but PJ didn't mind a single bit and Fresh was gonna get him back for that.

"Okay, now that we're back on topic. What do we suggest we go?" Goth asked.

PJ didn't say anything because he's too busy cuddling his lover. Fresh pondered a bit, trying to concentrate at the fact that PJ is practically breathing on his neck, his breath was warm and it was hard to concentrate.

"Oh, wait! I have one." Xahji spoke up, an excited glint evident in her eyes. Everyone turned to look at her that is already printing the photos.

"I heard that there's an upcoming fair this weekend because of some person, they are dedicating it to someone, there's lots of rides, theme parks, you name it, they got it. I've also heard the rides can make you puke sometimes."

Everyone seemed to agree on that one, she was smiling widely, staring at the picture creepy before snapping out of it.

"Okay, now that we got somewhere to go. We should plan how we could take turns, like, we need a map of the whole place and that's where we start."

They all nodded in response, Xahji researches the map of the place and prints it. Fresh plans the places to go so taking turns will go in smoothly while PJ initiates it. They make sure that there would be places like public bathrooms nearby and make sure they have something to spy on, they know it's creepy and kind of stalker ish but they needed proof knowing that if they asked in person, they would just deny, deny and deny.

They also didn't know the consequences to those actions.