C H 16 : The Day

(in which they had a fun time but sometimes Palette would leave to puke and they follow him. Goth was right and they start to act weird then start whispering things to each other not knowing he could hear them. They didn't know they were being obvious and that's the time Palette snapped and ran away far from them)
** Third Person's P.O.V **

Today was the day, it was the time. They spent the rest of the day, planning, masterimg their plan. They also made the sure the rides that they were going on had public bathrooms, they also snuck into the site to attach in small cameras that will, punch in wholes on those public bathrooms.(a/n: y'know those stalls made out plastic or something and they're just usually made for one person?)

Thankfully, they weren't caught doing so. Once the day had met up in a park, Palette showed up first, along with Fresh because they're both very punctual. The fair starts at 11: 30 AM in the morning, so they came pretty early like around 8 or 9. Goth and Xahji came around 10: 40-ish and their reason was Goth was trying to sleep but he couldn't and slept past his alarm. Xahji woke up to the sound of his alarm and tried to wake hin up for an hour or so but he didn't wake up. That was fun times.

The fair had started, hundreds of people
From different places came, it was almost crowded, there were lots of food stalls, rides, games, and music was blasted loudly. It wasn't the place for the librarian but he was okay with it, when his friends are having fun, he's having fun as well. They went through the first ride, Palette didn't agree at first but PJ insists, just like what they planned to do. Palette reluctantly agrees, hoping the ride won't make him sick and throw up. He knew that moving too much or just moving is gonna stimulate the growth of the flower so he tends to never move around in some days but he didn't know that they were trying to make him throw up just for proof.

The ride was sickening, it was a really scary ride. Everyone was enjoying it except for Palette, he couldn't bear it everytime people screamed, it was too much and he couldn't help but puke all his guts out (if he had any). There were only a series of loops left and Palette thinks he couldn't hold onto longer, he really needed to puke. The flow of what he ate, flower petals and blood was too much for his throat to handle, he couldn't help it. Just as the ride stopped, he quickly unbuckles his seat belt and ran straight for the bathroom, Xahji followed suit, seeing as no one really wanted to puke after the ride which was a safe call for her. She quietly followed him, he walked in the first stall which was where they last put one of the hidden cameras and she was lucky. She could hear the putried sounds that he made, she glanced at the horrifying scene before her on her smartphone that was connected to the camera. And Goth was right, he did have the disease, she gasped quietly, walking out completely terrified. She felt sorry for her friend. She started to report back to them, telling them in extreme detail even when she just glanced.

It was like a horror movie, Palette came back just in time when the three started to talk about it, discussing about the matter. He cleared his throat to get their attention, they all snapped their head to his attention, their eyes widen, they quickly collect themselves, acting natural even when he just caught them talking about something. "Uh, what were you guys talking about?" Palette asked, eager to get an explanation from the three who were caught. They started to make up excuses but Palette had none of that and just wanted to get this over with.

They went on for different rides, each got a different ride. Each one made him sick to his stomach, Palette wanted rides that wouldn't make him puke but they always insisted, they keep on persuaded him to ride it even when the more growth stimulation, the more chances of puking during the ride. His throat burns just by seeing the ride, even his pleas won't make them stop persuading him. What they didn't know was the fact that the growth stimulation will only increase his chances of dying, they didn't know that Hanahaki was this dangerous. Palette gives in every time they do so, but this time. They decided to get a break from rides and just play games and try on some food.

They went to a balloon popping game first, Palette sucked but he had so much fun. Goth and PJ were competing against each h other, somehow breaking the two apart if a fight happens between them but luckily, it didn't happen which was a good sign because PJ is very competitive. Fresh, Palette and Xahji wanted milk shakes, while PJ dragged Goth to a basketball arcade kind of game. As they ordered their shakes, Xahji and Fresh start whispering things again, Palette rolls his eyes, not even interested in their conversation. In conversations like these, Palette feels left out because he couldn't join, he couldn't join at the fact that once he talks, he'll puke all his guts out again. The two skeletons came back, all sweaty and exhausted, they looked like they came from a marathon, Fresh and Xahji broke apart and started laughing at the both of them, Palette joined.

Soon they stopped humiliating the two and went on for more games, they went through corn mazes, scary haunted houses, and bump cars, it was fun and they were having a blast. Palette almost forgot that they were trying to persuade him earlier. But that only returned when they were about to try on the ferris wheel. Palette was buying cotton candy, he approached the three but he can only hear hushed whispers. They were in a fair for Asgore's sake, why are they even whispering to each other?

This pissed Palette off so much, he decided that he didn't want to do this anymore.

"Will you guys stop?!"

Palette yelled at the trio, they snapped their head towards the male, realizing what they've done.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT WHEN YOU GUYS PERSUADE ME TO GO ON A STUPID RIDE, PUKING AFTERWARDS ONLY TO COME BACK SEEING YOU LIKE THIS!!"

"What's wrong with all of you?"