Chapter 2

Minas POV

I woke up in the hospital, and i could feel my massive headache. I tried to stand up but my head hurted too much.

I just gave up and looked around. There wasn't anyone in the room with me. I'm legit confused right now. 'Who the hell brought me here' I thought

I tried to focus and recall what happened. Then I remembered Jimin

"Ugh, that asshole" I'm still hurt because of what he did, he's such an asshole. Of course everything was just for a bet. I'm the schools shy girl, of course people will try to fool me. Ugh, I'm such an idiot.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard two high-pitched voices calling my name.

"WHAAAA MINAAAAAAAA" Momo and Sana said in unison. "MINAAA WE WERE SO WORRIED WHEN THE NURSE CALLED US ON THE PHONE" Momo said, "WE RAN AS FAST AS WE CAN TO GET HERE!!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT??? I CANT LOSE MY MINA" Sana said while her and Momo were tightly hugging me.

"c-can't b-breath" whaa these two. "Hehe sorry Mina-ya. I brought jokbal to make you feel better~" Momo said "Ya! Momo, you're just gonna finish the jokbal before we could even ea-" Sana said, but was quickly cut off hy chewing noises.

*num num num*

*BURPPPP*

We all looked at Momo and she was just holding the Jokbal bone without even leaving some Jokbal for us.

"Eh? Sorry Sana I didn't hear what you said, can you say it again?" Momo said while she was patting her stomach

"YA! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WORRIED ABOUT" Sana said while stomping her feet

I just laughed at their silliness. Then the question came up on my mind again 'who brought me here'

"Momo Sana, since you guys just arrived here. Who brought me to the hospital?" In all honestly, I hope it was Jimin. He told me that he still cared for me. And in all honestly, I still love him, even if he broke my heart.

"I dont know actually, ask the doctor later maybe" Sana said

After a few minutes the doctor came to Minas room

"Ah, Myoui Mina. I'm glad that you're finally awake" The doctor said.

"Thank you, Sir" I said

"Okay so, the reason for you passing out, is high level or stress. Try not to stress yourself too much, or it will lead to much more worse circumstances. You can be discharged, because, luckily your condition wasn't that serious. Just rest once you got home, I will now excuse myself."

"Wait, doc. May I ask who brought me here?" I said

"Hmm, I didn't really get her name. But she was really worried and was panicking the whole time. I actually wondered how she carried you cause she was really short. Well I'll be leaving you now" the doctor then left

"She? So it wasn't Jimin after all. I actually thought he still cared about me. I guess he's just an asshole" I whispered, but it was enough for Momo and Sana to hear.

"Ehhh? What about Jimin? What happened" Momo said

"Minariii, you can tell us what's wrong, we're here for you"

Should I tell them what happened? They're my friends so I'm sure they'll listen to me. "Well, while I was buying him a gift for our date. I saw him with another girl. Yeah, he was cheating on me, but the worst part is, he only dated me for a bet. He...he just fooled me." I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. It hurted too much. I couldn't stop my tears from flowing.

"Ya! I knew I should have never trusted that Jimin guy >:U" I swear I could see smoke coming out from Sana's ears while she was saying that.

"Mina-ya! I'm gonna murder him once I see him tomorrow at school
>:((((" Momo said

I'm really worried that my friends will become murderers hehe

"Don't worry, I'm fine now, you guys dont have to do that hehe" I lied. I really wasn't over him. He was my first love, and he just fooled me.

***

While we were on our way home. I couldn't stop thinking about the girl who saved me. I dont even know who she is, and I didn't have a chance to see her cause of my unconscious ass. I really wish I got to thank her because she saved my life.

I hope I'll get to see her one day, to at least thank her.

As I entered our apartment, I rested myself since I just remembered that it was our first day of school tomorrow. Just great. 

I took a shower and went to bed. I still couldn't forget what Jimin did to me. My eyes started to tear up again, until I just cried myself to sleep.

---

Whaaa, I'm really sorry Jimin stans. I love Jimin, pls dont hate meee.

Thank you for reading the second chapter of this book. I hope you enjoyed it, and if you did please leave a vote. Love ya~