Chapter 15

Tzuyu POV

What a peaceful evening this is. I'm peacefully reading a book while drinking coffee in the living room. The house is quiet today, because Chaeyoung went out with a friend, and Dahyun has been busy all day chatting someone.

Everything was quiet, until I heard a loud slam on the door, it was Chaeyoung. She was beat red and way more hyper than usual.

I was about to say hi, until Dahyun started blabbering about something to Chaeyoung. I don't usually care about their conversations, but this one caught my attention.

"You were with Mina, weren't you!" Dahyun said.

I unconsciously rolled my eyes whence hearing their conversation.

I let it aside, and focused on reading my book. I tried concentrating on reading, but they just kept squealing that it was getting annoying.

I got used to them squealing and being loud over the years, so I just continued to read.

Until i heard Chaeyoung say something that seemed to tick me off.

"I don't want to be delusional or anything, but I think I might finally have a chance!"

Alright, that's enough.

I stood up and stomped my way to my room, I could see them staring at me through the corner of my eye, but I didn't let that bother me.

When I finally reached my room, I slammed the door as loud as I can for them to hear. I immediately locked the door, just in chase one of them tries to enter.

I started blankly at the door, my hands still on the door knob.

Why am I acting like this? Why am I getting moody all of the sudden? It's maybe just because their talking so loud at this hour. Yeah, that's it, nothing more. Nothing more.

I stopped spacing out when I realized that the door knob was detaching from the wooden plank. I didn't realize that I was clutching it so hard.

I let go of it, and walked over to my bed to lay down. I took my phone, and before I opened it, I was suprised by my reflection. I was crying. I wiped my tears off with the sleeve of my shirt.

Seriously, why am I acting like this? I'm not supposed to feel this way. Then again, what am I feeling? Anger? Annoyance? Jealousy? Ugh, this is not the time to have an identity crisis.

I layed on my bed, staring at the ceiling, trying to figure out what's wrong with me. I'm not supposed to be this way, I'm not supposed to be feeling these things anymore, I need to move on.

But I can't.

My tears started falling and falling, but this time, I didn't wipe them. I stayed in my place, staring at the ceiling. I bitterly smiled, thinking about how pathetic I am.

I hate it. I hate this.

I hate that I still love her

I hate that I still love Myoui Mina.

____

Chaeyoung POV

*ring ring*

"Ugh" I groaned out of frustration because the ring from my phone woke me up.

Dammit, I forgot that I have responsibilities and that school is a thing.

I sat on my bed, still half asleep. I looked over to my clock to check the time.

"Wait a second, it's still 4:00 am, school's not until later. Then the sound from my phone wasn't even an alarm!"

I took my phone and saw that I had 3 messages.