Chapter 5

(FLASBACK)

Sanas POV

Everyday in highschool hasbeen really exciting and happy for me, ever since Dahyun and Me started to have a relationship. It's like our relationship gets strong and stronger everyday. Dahyun is the best girlfriend anyone could ever have. I'm so happy that Dahyun shared the same feelings as mine the day I confessed. Though our relationship is hidden, because I havent came out yet. She didn't mind.

Yes, I admit I used to be a huge flirt. But now I only have eyes for my Dahyunie~

I'm on my way to pick up Dahyun from her classroom so we could have lunch together.

I waited outside her classroom, because their teacher was still there and their class wasn't done yet. I waited outside for a few minutes, and they're class finally got dismissed.

I went inside the classroom approached Dahyun.

I suprised her with a backhug, because I'm such a sweet girlfriend hehe.

"Dahyunieee~ I missed you~" I said showing her my aegyo. "Sana, it's only been a few hours since we've since we've seen each other. And can you please get off of me for a sec, I'm fixing my stuff" Dahyun said coldly.

Dahyun seems to be in a bad mood today. Maybe she's just stressed with school or something. But dont worry I'll find a way to make her feel better.

"Is my Dahyunie having a bad mood? Don't worry, I know how to make you feel better." I grabbed her hand. "Let's go to our favorite spot, the garden" I added

We went to the garden and settled at our favorite tree. This is the same spot that I confessed my feelings for her, and this was also the spot where she asked me to officially be her girlfriend. This spot has tons of good memories in it, that's why it's our favorite place to just hang out and talk.

I placed a mat down so we could sit down and place our lunches on the mat.

Dahyun was oddly quiet. She's usually really really hyper. I wonder why she's quiet all of the sudden.

"Hey, Dahyun. Why aren't you eating?Did you forget your lunch at home?" I started a conversation.

"I did. Sorry" she said still being cold

Dahyun, how am I supposed to make you feel better? Oh I have an idea.

"Don't worry, we can share lunch. I brought extra, because I wanted you to taste my wonderful cooking" I tried to lighten up the mood by showing my aegyo

"It's okay, I'm not hungry" she said still keeping her cold voice.

I'm starting to get worried. Usually, when she's having a bad day. I would just show her my aegyo and she'll be in a good mood. but it's not working.

"Dahyunie, is there something bothering you? You know you can tell me anything" I said holding her hand

"Look, Sana" she removed her hand from mine.

"I don't think this is gonna work out. I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore." She said as she walked away.

And just like that, she walked away. She walked away from me, she walked away from my life, she walked away from our dreams. Our dreams of being together and having a family and just grow old together. She left me with so many unanswered questions. She didn't even bother to tell me why she left me. My world shattered. Was I not enough for her? Did she realize that she was better off with a guy? Or maybe she was just faking all of this.

I felt my cheeks getting warm, and I didn't even notice that I was crying. I stayed in the garden until class ended. And I went home to my apartment. Still crying. I rushed to my room so my roomates Momo and Mina didn't notice me crying, so I went straight to my room.

Dahyun was my world, but I guess I was just nothing to her.

(End of Flasback)

When I saw Dahyun at that table. My heart shattered. All of the painful memories came back. I thought I was over her, but why am i still so hurt?

Dahyun stod up and walked closer to me.

"Sana...can we talk?" She said. I didn't wanna make a scene, so I hid my shocked face and pretended that everything was fine.

"Talk about what, Dahyun? Its nice seeing you here. Let's talk while we eat" my voice chacked a bit while I was saying that.

I faked a smile and all of us took a seat.

I introduced myself, same with Momo. And they introduced themselves to us. Though it was awkward between me and Dahyun. I didnt wanna ruin a chance to met new people.

***

We were all about to leave when Jeongyeon spoke up

"If you guys dont mind. Wanna join our friend group?" Joengyeon said with a smile on her face

"YEAHH! PLEASE JOIN!! YOU GUYS ARE LIKE REALLY REALLY FUN TO HANG OUT WITH" Nayeon said

"YA! STOP SCREAMING IM NAYEON" Jeongyeon said

"HEY, YOU'RE SCREAMING TOO, YOO JEONGYEON!"

"Hey, you two stfu. But anyways, I'm really surprised that Momo can eat alot and still be a model. How the hell do you do that?" Jihyo said, still shocked because of Momo

"That's because, Jokbal doesn't take control on me. I take control of the Jokbal" Momo answered.

"Okay then..." Jihyo laughed

This is nice, everyone seems to get along haha.

Jeongyeon is for some weird reason, suddenly flirting with Nayeon, even though earlier they were literally screaming at each other.

Jihyo is telling them to get a room

Momo is eating as usual and Tzuyu is just reading a book and pretending not to know any of us.

Chaeyoung and Mina are just in their own worlds as their trying to get to know each other better.

Which leaves me talking to no one. I looked at Dahyun, and to my surprise she waz already looking at me

She tried to talk to me but I just stepped back.

"S-Sorry, D-Dahyunie- I mean Dahyun. I need to go to class" dammit, I got used to calling her Dahyunie, but now it's awkward to call her that

I walked away from them and just went to class early to avoid Dahyun.

---

Hallo guys, sorry if this chapter doesn't have Michaeng moments in them. But I promise that the next Chapter is full of micheang, so dont worry, I'll update soon.

Anyways, love y'all, byee~ 💕💕🤘