Chapter 11

NO ONE POV

Chaeyoung was leading Mina to supposedly her secret hideout.

They walked around the school, until finally Chaeyoung stops at a fence door.

It looked like a fence to a garden,  but it seemed abandoned, because of the grass around it being too long, and it looks like no one goes here.

Mina seemed hesitant at first, but Chaeyoung reassured her that everything was fine.

"Mina, it's alright, I go here all the time, and I'm fine." She said.

Mina still seemed a bit hesitant.

"C'mon, let's go together" Chaeyoung said while grabbing the older girl hand, which cause the older girl to be suprised, but felt safe nonetheless.

Mina and Chaeyoung entered together, still not letting go of each others hand. They walked for a bit until they finally reached the center.

Mina was suprised because of this. It was nothing special, but the place gave her a warm feeling.

It was an abandoned garden themed playground. There was only a few benches and a swing, but there was a beautiful view that you can look at.

"Wow." That was the only thing that Mina could say. Even If it was just an abandoned playground, the view that faced it was really breathtaking.

"Sorry if it didn't meet your expectations, but I really like it here." Chaeyoung said while scratching her nape.

"Chaeng, it's amazing! How'd you find this place?" Mina said

"Well, I was just walking around the school, while I was in deep thought, until I didn't notice that my feet lead me here. I go here all time. You could say that this is my healing place." Chaeyoung said.

"I think this place was here before the school was created, and it just got covered by the school, that's why no one goes here." Chaeyoung explained.

"Well, it's really nice here. I'm glad you brought me here" Mina said while showing her gummy smile, which lead Chaeyoung to have a light tint of pink on her cheeks.

"N-No problem." Chaeyoung stuttered.

"C'mon, let's go to the swing." Mina grabbed Chaeyoungs hand, and they sat at the swing together.

When they sat on the swing, Mina seemed to be very thrilled of the swing, and Chaeyoung noticed.

"You seem to be really happy that you got to be on a swing." Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah, I never really got to go on playgrounds when I was a kid, so this is kinda a first for me." Mina said while slowly swinging on the swing

"Wait, why? Literally every kid has experienced being on a swing, you're kidding me right?" Chaeyoung said while laughing a bit.

Chaeyoung expected Mina to say "just kidding" or laugh, But the older one just hang her head low, making Chaeyoung guilty for laughing.

Chaeyoung quickly got off from her swing and came over to Mina and bent her knees to level with her.

She held Mina's hands trying to  comfort the latter. "Hey, sorry if I sounded mean." Chaeyoung said.

"No, you didn't sound mean Chaeng. You have nothing to apologize for" Mina said with a reassuring smile.

Chaeyoung still felt a bit guilty. "Hey, let me make it up for you." Chaeyoung then stood up and went behind Mina.

She held on to the swing bars. "Get ready!" Chaeyoung told Mina.

"W-Wait, Chaeyoung-" before Mina could finish, Chaeyoung already swung her really high up. Despite Chaeyoungs height, she was really strong, that's why she was able to do that.

Mina was really scared at first, but after a while her fear vanished, because she trust Chaeyoung, and after a while she had fun.

"WHOOOHOOO" Mina screamed.

"YEAHH, THAT'S THE SPIRIT." Chaeyoung said, while pushing the swing a lot harder, which caused Mina to be a bit scared

"YA! SON CHAEYOUNG, I SWEAR IF YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL ME! YOU'LL BE DEAD ONCE I GET OFF HERE" Mina screamed.

"YA MINA, YOU'RE A PENGUIN. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE CHILL" Chaeyoung said while laughing.

"VERY FUNNY." Mina said

The air was filled with laughter and occasional screams.

After a few minutes of goofing around and screaming. Mina decided to get off and swing and just relax with Chaeyoung while sit on the bench.

They weren't talking to each other, but it was comfortable silence. Each other's presence is enough for them to feel comfortable.

"Chaeyoung?" Mina said

Chaeyoung hummed in reply.

"Thank you." Mina said.

"For what?" Chaeyoung said while facing Mina.

"For everything. You've done so much for me, I don't even know how to repay you." Mina said while slightly smiling.

"You don't have to repay me, being your friend is enough."

"Why though?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you wanna be my friend?" Mina started looking down.

"Most people just ignore me, because there's really nothing special about me. Momo and Sana asked me to be my friend because of our nationality, and I'm glad they did, because If they didn't I would probably still be alone until now." Mina bitterly smiles.

"You know why I never got to be on a swing before? That's because all of the kids avoided me when I was young. I don't even know why. I thought that maybe there was just something wrong with me, that's why everyone avoids me. I stayed away from everyone. Heck, if you ask Momo and Sana, they took forever just to make a simple conversation with me. I was so scared that if I attach myself to someone, then might hurt me." Mina started tearing up.

"But with you." She looked up at Chaeyoung "I don't know why, but the moment I saw you, I just trusted you immediately. You made me realize that, not all people think of me as a weirdo. You help me get out of my shell and make friends. And I just wanted to say..."

Mina then tightly hugged Chaeyoung.

"Thank you, Son Chaeyoung. Thank you so so much for everything." Mina said while still hugging Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was still suprised by Mina's sudden action, but she reciprocated the hug.

"You are always welcome Minari."

They stayed like that for a while. It was comfortable for both of them. They didn't care about their surroundings, they just cared about each other.
.
.
.
.
Wahh, sorry if this chapter sucked. I'm not really good at emotional scenes, so I hope you guys understand.

Please vote if you guys liked the chapter

Love you guys~ byee~ 💕💕🤘