Chapter 4

Minas POV

Me and Chaeyoung went to the Cafeteria together. Our walk to the cafeteria was silent, but I didnt really mind. I'm glad that Chaeyoung asked me to have lunch with her, since I need to meet new friends to keep my mind out of Jimin. Yeah, I admit, Chaeyoung was a bit weird at first, but I guess she was just shy like me. Which is kinda weird, because she's the school's most popular girl crush. And shes known for being really extra.

On our way to the cafeteria, I was welcomed by a screaming squirrel and a screaming raccoon...as usual.

"MINAAAAAAAAAAA, I MISSED YOU" Sana said while hugging me tightly.

"Sana, its only been like 2 hours since we've last met" I said, smiling at my friends sileness.

"Let's goo I'm starvingg, I need my jokbal~ where's my jokbal~" Momo said, as she's starting to imagine her friends as jokbal because of how hungry she is.

"Yaa! Momo, stop biting my arm" Sana said as she was trying to get Momo off of her.

"These your friends? They seem fun to hang out with haha" Chaeyoung said, showing her dimples.

"Yeah, they're a pain in the ass, but it's all worth it." I said.

*ehem*

I faked cough to get their attention.

"Momo Sana, this is Son Chaeyoung. He's the one that saved me yesterday and brought me to the hospital" I said while smiling at Chaeyoung

"Damm Mina, you're quick on getting over Jimin. I can totally see why, Chaeyoung is hot asf" Sana said

"Whaa Mina, you're really lucky. Chaeyoung is hella cute" momo said

And they both winked in unison at Chaeyoung

"Wha- what do you mean?!?! I just met Chaeyoung this morning!" Seriously, these two are freaking flirts. Yes, Momo and Sana are lesbians. They're as straight as a circle. Even If I'm straight, I dont judge the LGBT community.

"Well anyways, Me and Momo are gonna order food now. Mina can you find a table for us pleaseeee" Sana said while she showed her aegyo to me.

"Yeah yeah, Sana I already know that you're cute so you don't need to use aegyo on me. I'll go find seats and you guys go order already. Momo looks like shes gonna bite someone's arm off" I held onto Momo's wrist before she rips off an arm out of hunger

"Mkay, Momoo~ let's go buy Jokbal~ c'mon let's go" Sana said which made Momo really excited and she started acting like a kid.

They both ran off to buy food. Leaving me and Chaeyoung alone. "c'mon let's go find a table" chaeyoung said with a smile on her face.

I don't know why, but I really feel comfortable around Chaeyoung. With most people, I'll just ignore them when they ask to be my friend. But I dont know why I really wanted to be friends with Chaeyoung. Eh, maybe it's just because she saved my life, that's probably just it.

"Hmm, seems like all the seats are full. Maybe we should just eat outsid-" I was interrupted when I heard someone scream

"CHAEYOUNGGGGG OVER HEREEEE"

Chaeyoungs POV

Oh my gosh, do I hear NoJam Jeong screaming? Goshdammit Joengyeon, why you gotta ruin my chance to have some quality time with My Mina- I mean Mina.

When I looked over at NoJam Jeongs Table. I saw my friend: Nabongs, No Jam Jeong, GodJihyo, Tofu and Yoda.
The people I didn't want to see right now, because I was gonna have quality time with Minari, hMPh. But eh, I guess we dont really have choice, since all of the seats are occupied, exept for this one.