Chapter 10

MINA POV

After the small talk with Prof. Mishiro. I went outside and there I saw Momo waiting for me.

I came up to her, "Hey, Momo." I said while waving my hand.

"Minaa, what did you and Prof. Mishiro talk about? Don't tell me you're in trouble already?" Momo said while putting her hand over her mouth, pretending that she's shocked.

"Psh, excuse me, I'm a diligent student, unlike some people" I said while giving her a death stare.

"Ya! I'm sorry for being late, okay? And I thought you already forgave me" She said while pouting.

"I did. But don't be late again, alright?" I said

"Yes, Ma'am!" Momo said while saluting.

"Pfft, anyways. Please tell me Sana went to school."

"Well, when I was going out of the house, she was still preparing so I guess she's going to school."

"I see, well she's dead in lunch time when I see her." I said.

"Anyways, tell me about this girl you've been having a crush on" I continued.

"Oh! I almost forgot to tell you" I could see sparks in her eyes as she said that. Whoever this girl is, Momo must really love her. I havent seen her this happy over a girl.

"Well, she's in the group we just joined." Momo said

"Momo, there are like 7 other girls in that group, who is it?" I said

"Well, it's Kim Dahyun." She said with a smile on her face

"It's just that, she's so cute, and I feel like I'm in love. We talked after school yesterday, and I found out that we went to the same highschool. Geez, I wish I knew her back then." She said while holding her flustered cheeks.

"I could tell you more and more about her, but for now, let's go to the cafeteria, I'm hungry" she said while running to the cafeteria

Hirai Momo is actually in love huh? I'm happy for her

Meanwhile

CHAEYOUNG POV

I'm now walking to the cafeteria with Tzuyu, because we were previously in the same class.

Tzuyu was reading a book, while I was playing with my phone.

It was really silent, until I heard Tzuyu laugh. I don't see her laugh very often, so this is new.

"Hey, Tzuyu. Why're you laughing" I said while trying to peek through the book she's reading.

She then covered the page she was reading by slightly closing the book. "Nothing, the character in the story just really reminds me of someone I know." She said. "Someone that's really special to me..." she added.

"Ohh~ does Tzu have a crush? Mind if you tell your favorite housemate who this special someone is?" I said while moving closer to her and showing her my aegyo.

"Not telling" she said while pushing my face.

"Hmph! I'll find out sooner or later!" I said while pouting.

We continued to silently walk to the cafeteria. The walk was comfortably silent and peaceful, until i heard two people destroy the silence

"CHAEYOUNGGG, TZUYUUU!!" Nayeon and Dahyun said in unison

And, there goes the peaceful walk.

Nayeon and Dahyun both hugged attacked me at the same time. And being the shortest out of all of us, that's really hard to handle.