Chapter 9

MINA POV

Me and Nayeon are now walking over to the changing room to change our clothes for dance class.

After I finished changing, Nayeon came up to me.

"Hey, Mina. Can I tell you something?" She said while jumping around like a little kid.

"Sure, what is it unnie?" I asked.

"You're really cute when you're in that dance uniform. May I ask if you're straight for not?" She said as she looked at me head to toe.

Our dance uniform is just a white shirt with light blue trackpants with the schools logo on it. Jeez, even if I'm not that close with Nayeon yet. She has a reputation of being a playgirl, so I know that she isn't serious about this.

"Aish, Nayeon unnie, stop flirting with other girls, just save it for your Jeongyeon" I decided to tease her.

"E-Eh...???" She said with a shock expression.

"Y-Ya!! W-Why would I do that?! And Jeongyeon isn't even mine y-yet" Nayeon said as she tried to hide her blushing face.

"Emphasis on yet" I said while walking away from her.

"Hey! Mina! Wait for me." She said while speed walking towards me.

"And, hey! You haven't answered my question yet!" Nayeon said while pouting at me

"Well, to answer your question, yes, I'm straight." I said to her with a straight face.

I've only dated guys, well to be specific one guy, and that guy turned out to be an asshole. So I'm not really looking right now, but I do have an open mind about the LGBT community, I'm not homophobic.

"I mean, spaghetti is also straight until it gets wet" Nayeon said while smirking at me.

"Im Nayeon!" I said as I playfully slap her shoulder.

"Ow- alright, alright I'll stop. C'mon let's go to class, we're gonna be late."

---

Me and Nayeon entered the dance room, and thankfully the teacher isn't here yet, so we still have time to goof around.

"Mina, Dahyun's over there, Let's sit with her" Nayeon said as she held my wrist and dragged me over to where Dahyun is.

"Oi, Tofu!" Nayeon said with a smile on her face.

"Yo Nabong unnie." Dahyun replied while smiling.

"Hi, Dahyun-ssi" I said as i waved my hand at her.

"Drop the honorifics haha" Dahyun said while patting the the floor, signaling me and Nayeon to sit down with her.

We talked for a while until the teacher came in. Everyone became silent, he wasn't our dance teacher from 1st and 2nd year. Is this guy like a substitute or replacement?

We all silently watched him walk around the dance room while observing all of us.

Oh gosh, he really looks scary. I looked over at Dahyun and Nayeon and they share the same expression as mine.

He finally stopped observing us and went to the front.

"Heh." He mumbled, but it was loud enough for us to hear.

"Hehehe...HAHAHAHAHA" he said while gripping his chest while laughing too much.

I swear, this guy is secretly a serial killer, and he's just pretending to be a teacher.

He kept laughing until he finally said something.

"Jeez, if only you guys saw how scared your faces were Haha" he said while wiping a tear from his eye because he kept laughing