Chapter 14

A/N: unedited

Chayoung POV

After we left the soon to be couple, me and Mina can finally go on a date- I mean, hang out, as friends.

We're at the park, since I really didn't know where to take her honestly, I just wanted to hang out with her.

We started walking to our destination, with our fingers intertwined, not really talking, but just enjoying the nice weather.

I'm butchering everything that I'm doing right now. I didn't expect that, me and Myoui goddamm Mina, the love of my life, are going on a date- I mean hang out- I seriously need to stop being delusional.

"Chaeng, look" Mina poked my arm and pointed to an ice cream truck.

"Let's get ice cream" she warmly said, showing her gummy smile that I love so much.

She looks great today, despite the fact that we just got out from school, she still looks gorgeous. Like, damm, she's just wearing a white t-shirt, tucked in her ripped jeans, and she still manages to look absolutely stunning. If you keep being this beautiful, I swear to God, I will marry you.

"Chaeyoung!" Mina said and harshly pinched my cheek.

"Ow! What was that for?" I stepped back and held my cheek that's now red.

"I keeped calling your name but you wouldn't reply and you were just staring at me, so I had to do something." Mina said.

"I-I was staring?" I said, embarrassed.

I guess I was so lost in thought, that I was just staring at her.

"You're weird, Son Chaeyoung" she giggled.

"S-Shut up! Let's just get ice cream already" I pouted and walked towards the ice cream stall

We reached the ice cream stall called "Scoops Ahoy" there are the fair amount if people in the stall, so we didn't have to wait long in line.

I ringed the bell and a 19 year old man came up to us

"Ahoy Ladies!" He said "Welcome to Scoops Ahoy, what can I get ya?" He said with full of energy that it's actually cringy.

Me and Mina flinched

"Damm it, this isn't working" he mumbled under his breath.

"What can I get you?" He said in a normal tone.

"One strawberry ice cream please." I said. "Minaa, what do you want? My treat." I said

"Suprise me" she said

"Two strawberry ice creams please." I said

We got our ice creams and sat on a bench. We watched the kids play on the playground as we peacefully ate our ice cream.

"You really like strawberry, huh?" Mina said

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I asked

She didn't reply, instead she just looked at me. I tried to read her eyes, but I got nothing. She leaned closer to my face, making me completely stiff.

Wait- what is she trying to do?!

I keep looking anywhere else but her eyes, but her eyes are still glued to mine. My heart is beating a million times faster than before, to the point that I think she can hear it.

Seriously?! What is she doing?

Her eyes averted to lips, I gulped from the fact.

Wait, is she going to kiss me?