Prologue

make sure you've read No. 1 Party Anthem and Do I Wanna Know? before reading this.

No. 1 Party Anthem - Do I Wanna Know? - Snap Out Of It

August 2019

Perezhilton.com

I announced the wedding first, I confirmed the baby rumors and I'm the first to confirm that the 25-year-old drummer, Ashton Irwin, has filed for divorce after three months of marriage to Sarah Johnston! Irwin cites nullity of voidable marriage based on force a month after rumors of Johnston's cheating scandal began swarming. A source tells me that Irwin and Johnston settled a prenuptial agreement in secret before the wedding date. None of his earnings during his short-term marriage to Johnston will have to be split. I'm also told that there has been numerous domestic abuse cases that involve Johnston slapping, punching, and choking Irwin. No word on possible charges being pressed.

Keep checking back for more details on these startling events as they unfold.

Vogue.com

New York City's new It girl, Talia Kozma, is causing a storm in the fashion world! She went from normal office life to fashion icon over night. The witty, in no doubt sassy, fashionable, and down to earth girl sat down with our very own Liana Anderson for a chat. Liana got the inside on what shoe Talia wears on a casual day to what it's like being friends with the stunning Luke Hemmings of 5 Seconds of Summer to what's going on in her love life. For more on Talia check out our September issue that includes the full interview.