Chapter 1

Camrynnes POV
I heard muffled voices outside mummies tummy, "Tell him what you decided Bella." A woman said, I heard a man laugh and then another one sigh "W-what now Bells?" I felt mummy laugh both Renesme and I did. "Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names.." daddy asked mummy sighed obviously frustrated with the rose woman "C'mon their not that bad" mummy said "EJ if it was boy; Edward Jacob-" mummy was interrupted by the Rose woman again "okay that one isn't that bad...tell him the girls name" I could hear the smile in her voice " Renesme if it was a girl; I wanted our mothers names, Renee and Esme...or Camrynne." Mummy said with a smile

"Can I have Renesme, you can have Camrynne." Ness asked me and I nodded a thought coming to my head "As long as I can call you Nessie." She smiles glad then said " I'm calling you Rynne then..." I laughed at her excitement but then ground and started kicking mummy and hit her spine. I heard people yell but all I could feel was mummies pain.

Edwards POV
We rushed Bella into the medical room and called Carlisle he said he'd be here soon but the baby wouldn't make it.

"Rose no! Let the morphine kick in!" I said, worry clearly in my voice "He's DYING!" She emphasised clearly unimpressed by my lack of emotion for the child "Get him out!" Bella screamed. Rose cut into her stomach and I was in agony as all I could hear were Bella's screams. Rose brought the scalpel to her lips and almost licked the blood. " Rose No!" I screamed in anger and Jacob tackled her to the ground.

I began to pull the child out of Bella and it revealed a small little girl...a girl; Renesme "it's Renesme love," I said, just looking at her made me want to protect her. "She's beautiful..." those were her last words before she fell into unconsciousness "Jacob! Take the baby!" I demanded forcefully " Get that thing away from me!" He said giving Bella CPR.

Rose has taken the baby and we could not revive Bella not even my venom worked.
I was pulled out of my thoughts by a cry, a babies cry? Another one!? Wow!? I grabbed her ands wrapped her in a blanket walking outside, no one noticing the child in my arms.

'No one touches her!' I heard Jacob growl to the pack "Jacob imprinted, they can't kill an imprint, it's there most absolute law." I said to my family satisfied that my family was safe 'The one in your arms is not protected thought.' I heard Sam sneer.

I just back away holding Camrynne closer to my chest ready for Sam to lunge forward but it never came. I opened my eyes to see-WAIT WHAT!!??- PAUL! Paul Lahote growling at Sam 'YOU will not touch her either!' he screamed 'she is MINE!' everyone looked at Paul in shock both my baby girls had been imprinted on.

I have to be thankful right now. They are note safe...forever.