Chapter 11

For some reason this chapter never really updated so I gotta rewrite it. Hopefully I can remember what happened sooo yea. It's just going to be a sum up until I say 'Detail is coming' righto good.
————————————
Camrynnes POV-

A month ago I gave birth to twins,  a boy and a girl. Alexandria and Alexander. They age quite fast; I was wrong they age faster, I guess it's the wolf in them but I know for sure that Alexander 'Xander' is more vampire and that Alexandria 'Alex' is a shifter. They look at least 12 years old, today we're going to see the family. No one pays attention to Alex because she's different, she has a different smell...the smell of a wolf, Xander hates that she's excluded and wishes that she would at least include herself.

"Baby? Are you thinking bout Alex again,  she'll be fine she's like me...she doesn't take shit from anyone." I chuckled at Paul's statement because he was right. She hates mouth but she'll give it right back. "I know Paul, it's just- she doesn't include herself and Xander is trying to include her and she doesn't budge...she will only talk to him, you, me and Esme." I sighed and layed beside him and he held me in his arms and went to sleep.

(Detail is coming)
Alexandria's POV-
Today Xander and I are going with Mum and Dad to Carlisle's house, I don't like them and I haven't met Jasper yet...

(Quick catch up-
Jaspers POV-
"This is fucking rediculous Alice! You can't run off with him! What about me?! Is what we had GONE!" I was livered Alice used me to find her true mate and has the audacity to tell me it was for both our benefits. "Jasper I'm sorry but like I said it was in both our best interests you'll find out soon. I promise." Then she left, gone.

For the past month I couldn't meet Xander it Alex but when I do I'll hang with Alex because I hear she's always excluded and Rose hates her. She hates Rose back and I applaud her for that. Today I've decided to meet them but I got to hunt; I haven't come out of my room for the past month and I need to feed so I won't be back until dinner.

'Okay all caught up!)

I'm hoping that we get to meet Jasper today; he seems really cool and might actually like me. I shifted a week ago but nobody other than Xander know that.

"Hey Xander! Alex." Rose spat out my name like venom and I decided to play a bit "Fangs." I said with an unemotional face and Dad lost it laughing. I just smirked and walked to Esme I was STARVING we took a while to get here because I was with Uncle Sam and Aunty Emily.

She scowled at me and walked away. "Hey Esme; what we eating today?" I asked with pure curiosity and she chuckled and said words I've want to hear for weeks "Well sweety your going to meet Jasper today so we will eat something special, hey?" She asked and I smiled then frowned "Will he like me Esme? I mean everyone else hates me. I just won't be able to take anymore exclusion. I know I should add myself in but I just- I don't fit in with vamps and I hope Jasper can show me I can fit in." She smiled sadly at me and kept cooking so I took that as my queue to leave.

As soon as dinner was announced ready I ran to the tree I put my clothes behind and phased back into a human. I smelt something other than food but pushed that aside and as soon as I walked inside I saw Him...Jasper...my-my-

The ground shifted from beneath me and all I saw was him, it's like I was floating the only thing keeping me grounded was him. I'd do anything for him I'd be anything for him...a sister, a friend, a protector or even a lover. I'd do anything for my imprint...Jasper Hale.