Chapter9

Camrynnes POV-

It's been a week since the Volturi, a week since I became an adult. to be honest it's very weird; to be older than the one person that shared the womb with me and was birthed before me. We learned that we would live forever...Paul and I are inseparable.

"Babe? You in here?" I called out into Paul's house, there were a few thumps and a sweaty panting Paul. His hair was a mess and his pants hung low on his bare torso. "Are you alone??" I needed to be sure, I let my mind reading do its thing 'Shit! She looks so hot! Better than I saw her in my imagination before! Her black lace lingerie and that read lipstick. Oh and the sex she performed in that dream. It was so hot I had to rub one out...mmmmhm. SHIT! MIND READER!' I blushed a deep red and so did he when he realised I read his mind.

"Paul. I wanted to let you know I want to move in with you." I said, happiness and hopefulness seeping into my voice. He smiled brightly the situation forgotten and he nodded vigorously, I chuckled to myself lightly and he pulled me into an unexpected kiss, which I immediately melted into, once we pulled away I smiled and bopped him on the nose "your so cute" I said adoringly. I cupped his cheek and was immediately brought into a vision. I saw 3 kids running around 2 were 8 and 1 was 2. I saw Paul and I smiling. They weren't our kids. I then saw me look down to see my baby bump. I then saw a flashback of our wedding. I saw a future of twins; a boy and a girl. I saw-
I was pulled out of the bison by Paul calling out to me with a worried expression on his face. "Baby I'm fine. I saw our future that's all. It's great." He looked lovingly at me and then he kissed me again. This time the kiss became heated.

He whispered "jump" in my ear as I wrapped my legs around his bare toned torso. I couldn't help but attack his neck and collar bone with hickeys and kisses, he did the sam, he pulled my top off leaving me in my bra and leggings. I went to his shorts immediately, unbuttoning then and then dragging down the zip to the fly.
If you are not a fan of heated moments skip to the next bit of bold writing.

He flowed suit we were just standing there in our underwear. He moved us to the island in the kitchen and whispered seductively sinful things in my ears. As I looked up into his eyes, they were almost black, clouded by lust, a lust for me. He slowly began to rub my clothed entrance, and i palmed him through his tight black boxers, showing his painful erection. I slowly slid my hand inside his boxers and squeezed him lightly then began to move in small strokes. His moans and grunts were all through the house.

As he came down from his high he slowly removed my panties as my bra was removed during his moment. And slowly he entered me hard and erect again. It hurt, yes. But it was the best thing ever!
THE NEXT DAY!!!!!! 😇😇🤪😎😎🤩
I woke up in Paul's arms in his bed; his breathing was steady and mine matched his. I know for a fact we were now forever bonded. I'm worried that he'll get hurt. I cupped his cheek and saw a different future, last night must of changed it. I saw me sitting in the lounge room of Paul's house and watching 2 babies, twins, play with each other. My children. I then saw Jacob and Ness enter but Ness has only aged a little; meaning that-that-that IM PREGNANT!

Paul hasn't woke up yet and I called Emily over a couple of minutes ago and she should be here soon "Cam? You said it was urgent," she walked in to see me pacing back and forth. "Okay Em, last night something amazing happened between Paul and I. But this morning I wanted to see our future. I saw us getting married I saw us having kids...BUT THE THING IS; MY KIDS WILL BE DUE SOON! MEANING IM FUCKING PREGNANT!" I screamed tears streaming down my face, Emily just sat there holding my crying form. " What if I'm a shot mum?" I asked urgently afraid it was true, afraid I'd be a shit mother. "What?! Of course not! You'd be a better mother than Esme is and that's saying something." She said pointedly I smiled a small greatful smile and wiped my cheeks. "I'm going to wait a few weeks to find out." I said "to be positive." She nodded in understanding and stayed another hour and then left.

Paul woke up and we had breakfast and that was my day. I forgot all about pregnancies thanks to Paul; but I'm pretty sure we heightened our chances of having children if you know what I mean 😜😜.

—————————————————-
Sorry my lovelies for a short chapter; I'll try to update as often as I can. I'm probably going to start updating at night so be prepared because it could be night where I am but could be light where you are *logic*