Chapter 6

Camrynnes POV
————-2 months later———-
I was in a field covered in snow catching snowflakes with Nessie, Uncle Jakey and Paul. Nessie knows Paul is my mate and she hasn't told anyone yet. I want to tell them myself and I will...

When Nessie and I went up again I saw a woman on the mountain in the distance "Ness who do you think that is?" She just shrugged and ran to mummy and pointed at the woman. Mummy yelled something but I zoned out as I heard everyone's thoughts 'Oh Cammi Bear, if you knew what happened last night you'd never forgive me...' those were Paul's thoughts 'Rynnes gonna be pissed when she finds out Paul got with his ex last night." Jacobs thoughts broke me...I didn't care about Nessies I couldn't hear mummies and I just didn't care...I fell to the ground because I was still in the air somehow. I started to sob. Paul shifted and ran to me; "I h-hate y-you" I whispered he paused "what was that beautiful?" He genuinely asked with a genuine smile "I said I FUCKING HATE YOU!" My voice rose in anger; he backed up shocked "Wh-why? Wha-what did I do?" Is he fucking kidding me! "YOU GOT WITH YOUR EX LAST NIGHT! I TRUSTED YOU PAUL! I trusted you..." my voice came quiet as my sobs took over "Rynne Baby what's wrong?" Mummy asked "She knows Paul's been getting with his ex." Ness said mummy was angry and told Paul to leave; he protested every time "JUST FUCKING LEAVE LAHOTE!!" I screamed he looked hurt, I felt my heart break but it was mixed in with my own.

I screamed at the top of my lungs when I was alone in my room. I screamed into my pillow...too broken...too hurt.
Am I not enough?
Do I not match up to that slut??
"WHY DOES HE HATE ME?!" I screamed out loud and mummy, daddy and Nessie ran in.
They just got back from grandads and grandmas. I want mummy and daddy and Nessie the people who love me.

"I loved him, I trusted him...he was MY mate...my blood-singer" I finally said. Everyone froze and just looked at me. " Oh sweety. Come hear." I crawled into my mothers embrace. Not realising Jacob had gone to talk Paul.

——————————————————-
Hey guys sorry this chapter is so short but I have other things to do around my place; oh guess what I have to BABYSIT A FUCKING EGG FOR A WEEK!