Chapter 4

Camrynne POV
—————3 days later—————-
It's been 3 days since mummy almost killed uncle Jakey and Paul, I really like Paul and it pains me to be away from him. When he's around he smells like honey mixed with pine. Apparently I'm his mate and he's not mine...bitches you were WRONG!

Anyway Nessie and I have aged a great amount, we look like we're 10 months old; when in reality we're only 6 days old. Today I plan on saying my first word! I have kind of, when the adults were watching mummy beat the shit out of uncle Jakey and Paul. I said 'Pul' trying to say Paul buuut oh well.

"Hey Edward? Can you here both they're thoughts?" I heard mummy ask. Daddy looked at Nessie then smiled then he looked at me...he didn't smile for about 45 seconds then smiled " I can hear Nessies but I can't hear Rynnes..." daddy thought about this for a moment "she's like you Bella." I saw people smiling and laughing but then there was a pain in my chest, Paul and Jacob weren't here yet.

I saw uncle Jasper walk in and go to pick me up, I wanted Paul! "Hey...what's wrong..." at those words people were looking out way, shit empathy...stupid empath. Jasper could feel my pain and sadness and love and affection all at once. "P-p-u-u-pul" I tried, now everyone was looking my way...I could tell by their faces they were probably thinking "Paul did she say Paul????" I laughed at this because imagine uncle Emmet with a confused face that looked like a goat.

Right when daddy was about to ask me what I said a voice I love boomed through the house "Cammi Bear where are youuu!!" PAUL!! "Pul! Pul! PAAUL!!" He came in the room shocked at my sudden out burst as well as the others, I wanted Paul, I looked to Jasper and bitch slapped him in the face (imagine a baby bitch slapping Jasper)

"Heeeey! Cammi!" He took me from uncle Jasper and laughed all while Jasper stood there shocked and embarressed...if he could blush he would be. I clung to Paul neck to satisfy my feeling of wanting to be near him all the time...his scent is overwhelming buuut soo goood! My eyes went black when I was finally given to Paul and my throat started to burn, it hurt so much not being able to latch onto Paul because he just smelt BEAUTIFUL! "Uh Paul? I think she needs to feed?" Jakey pointed out, well nah shit Sherlock, slow clap for you.

After my feed I wanted Paul again but he went outside and I WANTED PAUL!! "PAUL!!" I screamed as loud as I could. He was in here after about a minute or two. "Yeah Cammi Bear? What you need sweety?" I loved when he called me Cammi Bear... only he could though. I laughed and held my hands up signalling him to take me in his arms...since I'm more vampire I don't need to sleep often but I do after about 2-3 days and I haven't slept in 2 so I wanted to fall asleep in his nice and warm ones.

As soon as I was in them I passed out. I was his imprint, he was my blood-singer/mate. But ultimately I was his.