Chapter 7

Jacobs POV-
How did she find out? I promised I wouldn't tell her...but I was going to if he didn't soon. He ruined her. I could tell.  Nessies in pain...I can feel her...it hurts me for her to hurt.

When I got to Paul's place I shifted and walked in not even bothering to knock, "Paul? Are you here?" I was weary because I can't get hurt or it'll hurt Ness
"What the fuck do you want?! Did you tell her??" He accusingly asked I rolled my eyes, "Paul, I promised I would not tell her. What do you take me for; she's Nessies sister and I love Camrynne as well." I said, trying not to let the anger sleep out; I wasn't lying I do love her, not like I do Ness but as a niece and he hurt her, ruined her, just broke her.

I heard a grunt and I looked around the corner to find him on the couch crying; silent tears running down his face. He regretted everything, "I should of waited for her, Jacob, I should of waited...what have I done?" He let out a loud sob, "I can feel her pain; she's hurting so much, more than I am, how  is that possible." I moved closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder, he looked up and smiled gratefully and then I decided to do the unimaginable...as his new alpha I comforted him and gave him a reassuring hug. He took it happily and just squeezed me harder. I smiled sadly because the was so out of character for him. He never hugged; he never cried in front of people and he never got attached to people but Cam's his imprint.

Camrynnes POV-
I cried for hours, not letting go of Nessie I didn't sleep and I wouldn't sleep. I tried to stop crying but I couldn't; he hurt me so much. 'Oh Rynne if this happened to me I would be devastated as well....poor poor Rynney, please stop crying' I needed to be strong for Ness. I need to tell Ness about my new gift. "Ness," I stopped crying "can I tell you how I knew Paul did-did-did....that" I said, trying to hold in a sob. "Of course Cam, how?" She asked I just looked at her and smiled for the first time in hours and she smiled at me, a genuine smile "I heard his thoughts...I got a new gift today...it's like daddies." I said and started to weep again Ness was shocked but held me closer. "I actually found out through Jacob, Paul didn't say anything g he said I wouldn't forgive him...HE WAS RIGHT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Ness I want the pain to stop, I'm going to ask Uncle Jasper to hide it from me...and to make me just feel certain emotions other than the pain I feel." She just nodded in understanding.

——————1 month later————
We have a few witnesses, my emotions have been hidden from me and I just feel happiness and others but not the pain I felt. I haven't seen Paul in a month, I'm willing to forgive him; Jacob won't talk to me...I don't know why though.

I look like a 12 yr old girl now, Ness has told people about my other gift...the whole family knows I have a mate (Paul) I'm actually going to ask Jasper to help me unlock the emotions today so I c am see him.

"Uncle Jaz?" He just hummed Bonn response "can I have my emotions back?" He looked at men in shock but nodded, he intently looked at me, I let him in my shield and then I could feel a dull throb. It wasn't as painful as before they were taken away. "Can I tell you a secret Uncle Jaz?" He hummed in curiosity "I'm going to see Paul today." He looked momentarily shocked and then spoke "Atta girl" he smiled in pride and walked away.

——————————————-
As I got to Paul's I could tell he hadn't left his house, no one else had been there over the month and he seemed sad and depressed; I could feel a shimmer of happiness in my heart because I can smell him.

I knocked on the door and said "Pauly? Can I come in?" I could hear running, crashing and his thoughts 'CAMMI BEAR!?" I laughed slightly and then my smile dropped when he opened the door "You look like shit, Paul." He laughed lightly and then looked down on me "I'm so sorry." I saw a tear run down his cheek "I know, Paul, I know...I don't hate you, I miss you, I hate her! I meant you back! I need you back! I LOVE YOU PAUL! please come back to me?" My voice rose then softened as I started to let the tears fall, I felt a hand on my cheek and my cheeks being dried "I will never leave you again, I will never let you down again and I will love you forever." He softly reassured me with silent tears running down his face.

"Can I go on your back on the way home?" Hell laughed and nodded.

As we ran I laughed, I heard his thoughts, answered his thoughts and he found out I'm a mind reader like daddy.

When we arrived I heard a few growls, it was mummy and daddy, I rolled my eyes I decided to try something. I did what mummy did I let up my shield and projected it to daddy so he could hear my thoughts 'Daddy everything is fine; I promise...he wouldn't be here it wasn't' for a brief moment he was shocked; but then he recovered, smiled then nodded and Paul shifted and put me on his shoulders "Now miss Cammi Bear we have to talk about your language, don't we?" I just smiled weakly and tried to get off of his shoulders but he wouldn't let up. Mummy laughed and went on with the day and vampires sneered at Paul and I sneered at them. By now everyone knew Paul was MY mate, MY best friend; MY everything.

——————————————————
YO PEEPS HOW YOU GOING!
Now I must say I'm sorry for the late post and I will update a little less frequently because of fucking NAPLAN if my bff she can relate...this is the longest I've continued a story. If you want to check out my second page (I suggest you don't) here's my other user @lilyisaunicornfart. Anyway do Americans do NAPLAN I don't know and I'm genuinely curious so leave a comment...if they don't then you can't relate but it's a national test all aussies have to do to be able to succeed as an economy sooo yer...also if I fail NAPLAN I have to do ULNA in yr 10 yippee more shit to do...ha ha funn!! (Drag out the 'n')

Longest chapter I've dont so far! Yay! 1147 words inn total of the story and 1189 including the A/N
Buh-Bye my lovelies