Chapter 10

Camrynnes POV-
——————6 weeks later—————-
I completely moved into Paul's house since 2 weeks ago and every morning since then I've been happy; until today....today's a deal breaker for me.
"FUCK!" I screamed in anger, this is the third test I've done and it's positive again. I heard Paul run into the room.
"Babe? You good?" He asked panicked by my sudden outburst, I started to sob.

"Baby, what's up calm down. What happened did you hurt yourself?? Baby stop crying." He said urgently, most likely pained by my tears and sobs. "Babe, I'm so s-sorry; I-i d-didn't th-think th-that I-I could g-get pre-pregnant." He looked shocked then held me closer. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear and I fell asleep in his arms.
———————————————
He must of rang Carlisle because when I woke up he was standing above my bed checking out my stomach with the ultrasound. "Grandpa? Am I you know...pregnant?" He looked at me sadly smiled and shyly nodded and I just sat up, held my stomach and smiled. "It's going to be twins...a boy and a girl. I saw it." They looked shocked and Paul climbed next to me. "Alexandria for the girl." I nodded at his suggestion as he added "and Alexander for the boy." I nodded again and said the middle names "Marie for the middle name." He nodded and smiled "Mason for the middle name as well." He nodded again and we just layer in each other's arms as Carlisle left. He fell asleep in my arms and I held him and held my stomach; so happy and content with my new life.

It's been 3 days and I already have a baby bump; they're going to grow fast...not as fast as Ness and I did but fast. I wanted to know everything but then again I didn't, these babies would have tiny brains right now maybe if I think heard enough I'd be able to hear they're baby thoughts 'Daddy seems awesome!' A girls thought I smiled and thought Daddy's little girls 'Mummy's great too! Don't forget that Lexa!' I laughed and felt a movement. They seemed confused "I can hear you two in there! I think your both awesome no matter what, no matter who you favour; your both my little miracles." I said and heard their little thoughts 'Hey Mummy! Lex it's mummy she can hear us!' Lexa's little voice played in my head 'MUMMY! Can daddy hear us too?!' Naaaw they're both little sweethearts "No baby. But when he wakes up I can tell him what you say." I said and they both eagerly replied with a yes. "I'm going to sleep now babies." And fell asleep in Paul's arms content with hearing my children's thoughts.
~~~~~~~~~3 days later~~~~~~~~~
My baby bump has grown a lot; to b e honest it looks like I'm 3 months pregnant. I haven't left the house since I found out, dad hasn't found out yet because he'd call me if he did. I'm worried what's going to happen when they find out...anything really. 'Mumma, just calm down. It's going to be fine Lexa and I will just tell grandad that it wasn't your fault. Everything will be fine. And mumma we love the sound of your's and papa's voice.' Alex told me; I let Paul know I could hear they're thoughts...he was stoked and talks to them all the time knowing they can understand him.

As we pulled up to my grandparents house I could hear EVERYONES thoughts...Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Jasper, Alice, Rosalie, Mum, Dad,  Ness and Jacob. Jeez that's a lot of people to show; Paul noticed my nervousness and held my hand as we walked though the door. I blocked Paul's thoughts and he knew it because he smiled great fully at me. "Baby? You ok?" He asked slightly concerned, I nodded and squeezed his hand and stood around the corner as Paul entered

Paul's POV-
"Hi guys" I waved to everyone; Edward looked intently at me and then he was slightly confused but knew Camrynne had a good reason. "Cammi and I have a surprise for you, now don't get angry and kill me because she'll kill you after you kill me and you know it." I said that while looking Edward dead in the eye. "She didn't know this would happen." I said that while looking at Edward, Bella and Renesme. "Please don't kill me" I begged

Camrynnes POV-
"Please don't kill me" I heard Paul beg, I rolled my eyes and then entered the room, everybody froze. "Heeeey guuuys" I drawled out...ha ha ha dad don't look happy. 'Hey grandad...we know granddad, we can get passed mumma's shield, so you can hear us. Don't kill papa we like him. We wanna keep him. Mumma can we keep him??' I heard Lexa say, dad put on an amused smile band chuckled, "Of course. Now who's your favourite, Mumma or Papa?" He asked and then added "I can hear they're thoughts, they can get passed her shield." They all nodded and then they replied 'My names Alexander and Mumma is MY favourite!' Lex said proudly and I laughed and stood tall and pulled my tongue at a confused looking Paul 'MY name is Alexandria and MY favourite is Papa!' I laughed and said "Lex's favourite is me and Lexa's favourite is you" I said looking at Paul. He looked proud.

The night carried on and I fell asleep; my children don't like blood, they HATE it. They are full blown human. They almost likely carry on the Quilette gene, the tribe won't stop at them.

~~~~~~~~~~3 months later~~~~~~~
(A/N- I wanted to put the birth in here so I'm the next chapter non could carry on with my idea or else it would ruin the plot)

I was sitting in Paul's lounge when I felt a pain in my stomach my kids weren't talking to but two words 'We're coming' I panicked because Paul was on patrol; these kids are coming NOW. Okay breath in...breath out. Breath in...breath out.

I picked up the phone and called Carlisle "They're coming! Grandpa hurry!" I yelled in pain, five minutes later Carlisle was here "Hey honey I'm here...just breath it'll pass, it'll pass."

For 4 hours I was in pain...FOUR FUCKING HOURS!!! I could go clothes shopping with Alice for that amount of time. But then I heard a cry and I was handed a baby...minutes later I heard another cry and was handed another. I started to cry band I heard the door open and when Paul ran into the room he screamed "FUCK! I missed it! Baby I'm so sorry." I just smiled and waved him over and held my twins close and I could hear they're thoughts. I fell asleep to the sound of they're breathing. It was the best.

I'm a mother and I am sooo proud to be one.