Chapter 8

Camrynnes POV-
It's been a few months and Ness and I haven't grown that much but you could tell we have. The snow was starting to fall again and Christmas was nearing...my first Christmas and Paul's back, I smiled to myself as I thought about him (I made him a Christmas present, it's a sculpture of a wolf that's howling and is covered in blue galaxy.)
{image is above}
I really hope he likes it because I spent a lot of time making that, but don't care because it means he's happy and I'd do anything to see that hothead smile.

As we arrived at Charlie's I got out and walked to him whilst Nessie ran to him; Charlie made a comment on her height and I laughed "Hey pops." I said and he smiled widely at the nickname and I hugged him tightly; I felt slightly uncomfortable because of my contacts 'Jesus they've both gotten big! I really hope they don't turn into giant wolves like Jacob, Seth, Leah and Paul.' My eyes went wide at the knew information and he looked to mum and said "Need to know list?" And she nodded sadly with an awkward smile "ugh I'm glad I got the ability to socialise you two are lame! I hope dad and I aren't this awkward this is weird! Your family for fu-ChriuuuuuuIST!" I drawled out trying to cover up my vulgar word.

They both laughed and let me inside; "PAUL!" I screamed with excitement and love. He just looked at me and smiled while the others looked in shock because I scared them shitless. " Hey Cammi Bear, can you tone it down just a tad? It gave US ALL a start," with that new information I smiled and nodded not going to let this go and rub it in his face when I can.

We decorated the tree, we ate, and ate and ate. Then we slept. Christmas morning I wrapped my present for Paul and I saw a carefully wrapped present in der the tree in my name but it didn't have anyone familiars handwriting. 'What?' I thought to myself.

When everyone else woke up they were jumpy, I was jumpy too but stil slightly confused and curious, "Paul this on is for you; when he opened it his eyes filled with wonder and love and affection and he looked at me and pulled me into his lap and kissed my cheek. I kissed his cheek too. When Nessie got her present I did as well and it wasn't the one I saw last night. It was from Paul, it was a bracelet with a beautiful design embroidered into it.

When they looked at the tree again Mum was confused she hadn't seen the present I saw last night; but read out the name and gave it to me.
"Dearest Camrynne,
     It's Alice; I made a small visit to Charlie before I left Forkes, I saw you in a vision; you have multiple gifts and Aro will try to read you but will not. Now listen carefully or it may very well end your life......
1) you must learn how to control your shield but I believe by the time you've opened this you would've
2) I need you to get really angry; you'll eventually see why
3) I need you to kiss Paul (it must be a real kiss.).

Love from Aunty Alice and Uncle Jasper.

I gasped when I saw the third favour, please tell me why...it's just a box withe this letter in it. "Mum it's from Aunty Alice. She made a few suggestions on some things." She looked surprised as did everyone else and I passed her the sheet of paper and she was shocked at the third part and looked to me then to Paul then to me again and then to Dad and then back to the sheet of paper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a few days since Christmas, since the letter and since everything.
I haven't told anyone but Mum what I must do, it's great that mums a shield isn't it as well as I am.

Well today's the day of the battle, maybe the last day of my or Paul's life. So I'm going to kiss him, Mum knows, he won't be expecting it but I think that's what Aunty Alice wants...ME to kiss HIM on MY terms.
As the fire was lit I asked if I could talk to Paul alone and he greatly obliged "Okay Cammi Bear, whatcha need?" He asked happily, I looked down in embarrassment "Paul, there's a chance one of us...or even both of us don't make it out alive. The thing is I was told to do something at Christmas and I would of done it then but Charlie was around and it would've been weird. Now I've given up intruding your mind for answers I only did that for weeks but then I decided I could trust you again. Anyway what I'm trying to say is-is-is-is....umm th-aaat I umm need to ummm..." I dragged out and looked down as my face was really read and I think he noticed and he lifted my chin and opened his arms for a hug and I put my hands around his neck and smashed my lips to his. He was surprised and obviously a little bit uncomfortable; but he kissed back and I LOVED it. I felt weird, I felt powerful, I felt different and I couldn't describe the feeling...it was weird, it was protective of Paul. It was differently protective...I felt much more mature. When we broke apart Paul was slightly shocked and moved back a bit and I was confused and he said "Cammi Bear? You, uh, had a little growth spurt." I was confused but then felt my chest area to find boob, I stood up and I was taller than I was before maybe just taller than Mum.