Drive-In Movie Date (XXX)

Wow I never thought I'd be writing smut but here it is! This takes place when they're only 16.

"Bye mom.Love you!"Kirstie exclaims,closing the front door closed.She walks down the porch steps carefully and walks over to the white Jeep Wrangler,where her boyfriend Matt was waiting for her.

Today Matt is taking Kirstie on a surprise date to the drive-in movies.He only told her to dress comfortable and something that she usually sleeps in.Matt only wore a white T-shirt and Nike basketball shorts.

She swings open the door,slightly scaring him because he was on his phone."Jesus Christ Kirstie!You scared me!"Matt exclaims practically throwing his phone across the car.

"Hehe!"She giggles,buckling her seatbelt.Once he recollects himself he can't tear his eyes away from Kirstie.Although she was only in a sweatshirt with black leggings,she still looked breath taking.

"You look beautiful Kirst."He says practically drooling over her."You're acting as if I'm wearing a Red Cocktail dress with black stilettos,"she giggles again,fixing her messy bun in the rear view mirror.

"But you're so beautiful without the make up and the fancy clothes,"He says,resting his elbow on the arm rest and leaning across."Thank you Matty,"She mumbles and giving him a sweet soft peck on his lips.

They lean back to normal position and Matt starts driving.It was quiet,the only thing blaring in the background was Post Malone's Album.Something shiny caught Kirstie's eye in the rear view mirror,so she started to turn her head."Dont look back there!"Matt shouts,making Kirstie jump out of her skin.

"Why not?"she gasped."Because that will give away where we're going,"He says.Kirstie just rolled her eyes and playfully shoved his shoulder.He giggled like a girl who likes a boy and continues to drive.

Kirstie being the eager beaver that she was,she still kept trying to sneak a peek at whatever he was trying to hide.However he always catch her and squeeze the ticklish part on her thigh to stop her.After about 15 minutes,when the drive-in was visible,Kirstie squealed in excitement.

"You're taking me to the drive-in?Ive been wanting to go for months!"Kirstie with her hands on her cheeks."I know and I'm tired of you whining about us not going."Matt jokes,earning a playful slap on his chest from Kirstie.

They pulled into the field of projections and cars and parked on the far left of the field,perfect view of the white screen that blared the pictures of color and life.Matt parked and lowered the seat,refusing for Kirstie to help.Once he set everything up, Matt grabbed Kirstie with his hands over her eyes and walked her around the car.

"No peeking!"Matt exclaims,catching Kirstie trying to maneuver his fingers out of her view.
She let out a giggle and relaxed.He removed his hands from her eyes and she let out a gasp.It had cozy blankets,pillows,his and her favorite snacks,and fairy lights that dangled around the perimeter of the car.

Kirstie had no words,so she just grabbed his face and slammed her mouth on to his.He was taken back a little,but soon melted into the kiss.Before things got heated, a car horn honked loudly,scaring the two.They looked over at the car next to them and saw a family of four,two kids who's eyes were shielded by the parents.The parents looked angry.Real angry.

"Sorry,"Kirstie blushed in embarrassment,crawling into the trunk of the car.Matt didn't say anything and followed behind her.Matt let out a sigh of frustration because that family should have minded there own business instead of publicly humiliating them.

All of the sudden Kirstie started giggling really hard.Matt quirked a brow at her and asked why she was laughing."Because that was really funny."She cackles,as her stomach begins to hurt her.