Chapter Four

There will be a mixture of Diana's POV and Third POV.

Days passed when Diana did not speak to Finn. She didn't want to; Billie had hurt her feelings. Did Finn tell her something? After she ran out of the water, Finn talked to his younger sister. Confusion overwhelmed him on why now closest friend had just left abruptly.

"What the fuck?"

"I made sure she wasn't some skank or a gold digger," Billie replied, shrugging, not feeling anything of guilt.

"What? You think we're dating?" He asked with raised brows making Billie slowly nod. "Oh my god, Billie, she is a lesbian and my closest friend. On top of that, money is not an issue with her." He said with annoyance in his tone, she didn't know what emotion went through her body, but she knew it would bring her trouble. Part of her did now feel a bit guilty, Diana seemed nice and gorgeous, but she honestly didn't know why she said that.

"Dammit. I like her." He muttered, annoyed with his younger sister. He runs out of the water to reassure her, but he is too late.

DIANAS POV

There I lay on my leather couch with a blanket. I cried over New Girl, wearing my oversized UCLA hoodie with Nike Pro shorts—peaches on my legs, Petunia in my arms. Three loud knocks interrupt my tears, and I quickly wipe my face, pausing my show.

"Who the heck is that, guys?" I ask them not to expect an answer but go to open the door. My heart stops momentarily seeing Billie with a bouquet of multicolored tulips. "Billie." I greet her, surprised she looks up at me with pursed lips.

"Hey... Finneas is on his way up, but, um, here from me. He said tulips are your favorite. I just wanted to say sorry for what I said. I'm protective of Fin. I didn't know you were gay." I nod my head and smile. This meant a lot to me. I take the flowers, sniffing softly.

"Thank you, Billie. Finneas and I are only friends. But, um, wanna come in?" I ask with raised brows opening my door wider.

"Sure. Were you crying?"

"Oh yeah," I laughed and gestured to the TV. "But are you hungry?" I asked, closing the door behind me and walking to my kitchen to put these flowers in a vase.

"Always. I can order."

"Oh, I got it. So, tell me about yourself." I say, sitting beside her as she pets both my babies.

"I am 17, I love music, and I'm a freak."

"Wow, you're 17? I feel old. But anyway, what kind of music? I love music."

"You first."

"Well, I don't like to label my music because I am open-minded when it comes down to it. Except for metal." She smiles at me with a wide grin, and that, for some reason, twists my stomach in a way I have never felt.

"Me too... so tell me about your past."

"It's sad, so get ready. I was an orphan. I have never kissed anyone or had sex all that crud. I have never even had a friend. Until Finneas. I'm 21." Her jaw drops down, and a laugh passes her lips. "What, you weirdo?" I ask, laughing myself and pushing her lightly.

"Never kissed?" I shake my head no, smiling, and she smiles kindly. "No friends?" Again, I shake my head no. She slowly began to lean into me; part of me wanted to kiss her. Have my first kiss with this beautiful girl. But I slowly backed up; this is illegal, and she is my best friend's younger sister. My only friend. "What's up?" She asked, raising her furrowed brows in confusion, probably not used to people rejecting those perfect lips.

"This is illegal... Also, you're my best friend. My only friends' sister. Trust me, I'd love to, but -" she smiles, looking down at her lap before quickly but gently pushing her lips on mine. My eyes wide slowly flutter close, and I smile into the kiss.

"There. Now you have had your first kiss."

"I thought you were straight."

"Oh, I am. But I like to kiss girls sometimes."

Oh...

vote plz