Chapter Eleven

When I looked into the mirror. My reflection was so different than what I remember. Where was I? Wasn't I super shy? Didn't I not have friends? No drama. My life on this earth for 21 years has been a bit of drama-free. But now, it's so different. Was this different good? I guess because I had Finneas now, and Billie. It had been a few hours since I found out about Tom. Billie and Finneas decided to head home to grab some clothes because they were going to be staying here. I was laying in my bed under all my covers with Peaches laying beside me; Petunia somewhere else. My calves were bandaged up as were my hands. I felt horrible. Why and how could I have been so stupid? Three knocks interrupt my thoughts - I get up wrapping a knitted blanket around me; opening the door. Tears spring to my eyes as I try to slam my door but he pushes himself in before I can.

"Get out!" I spat at him backing up, my eyes filled with hatred. He looked like he had been crying, I cared, I hated that.

"No! Diana, please! It was a mistake! I swear!" I drop the blanket and grip my left out wine glass tightly.

"No tom. It wasn't a mistake. I WAS THE MISTAKE. YOU MADE ME BELIEVE I MATTERED!" I scream out before throwing my glass at him. It shattering against the shut door splattering my pink wine everywhere.

"You do! Fuck. You do matter! I was planning on ending it with her!"

"She is pregnant Tom! With your fucking baby! You guys are engaged!" I continue to scream grabbing an empty frame from earlier to throw. He continues to get closer with his hands up to show he won't hurt me. That was such a stupid thing to do.

He didn't need to touch me - to hurt me.

"I never knew! We were engaged for so long!"

"Does that mean nothing to you?! Just like me! I meant nothing. You good for nothing liar!" I throw the frame as hard as I can hitting him in the shoulder. Peaches comes in running biting at Tom's ankles while he groans holding his shoulder. He kicks her to the side causing her to let out a whimper.

"Peaches!" I yell and run to her side as she quickly gets up. This motherfucker. He grabs a hold of me shaking me slightly. "Let me go!" I squirm and yell out hitting his chest repeatedly.

"Listen to me!" I finally push him off me and sprint towards the kitchen grabbing hold of my chefs' knife. He comes quickly behind me, halting when he sees the knife in my hand. Petunia meows lowly strutting inside the kitchen stretching. Oh no. He quickly grabs her turning her little head to the side.

"No! Petunia!" I scream while she tries to get away from him. I step closer to him the knife in my grip he turns her head a bit more slightly. "Please!" I scream

"Then drop the fucking knife! You have to listen to me!" I nod and put the knife down slowly on the island in front of me. He drops petunia and she runs away, my poor baby. Tom grabs the knife and holds onto my arm. Tears fall from his eyes. "I love you, Diana. I'm not engaged anymore. And she has no baby." Oh my god. He was fucking insane.

"T-Tom. What happened to Maia?" I ask as softly as I can while he pushes me in front of him and we walk to my living room where Peaches was laying on the couch.

"N-nothing. She's fine. There's no more baby though. We can be together I swear." He says smiling with tears falling down his face. A chocked our sob escapes my throat and tears fall from my eyes.

"W-what did you to t-the baby tom?"

"I took care of it okay? It's okay stop asking me about it. Just kiss me. I missed you." The door opens and in walks Finneas with Billie behind him. The smiles from their faces drop as soon as they see Tom holding my arm with a knife in his other hand. "Did you call them? Diana!" He pushes the blade to my throat now. His hand shaking, lower lip quivering, with tears spilling. "I thought you loved me! I was there when you would cry about how Billie broke your heart! Remember! You said you said she used you. You loved her. She didn't love you. I did. I still do." He places a salty and sloppy kiss on my lips.

"Who the fuck said I didn't love her?" I hear Billies voice say and I look over to see her stepping in front of Finneas.

"You never did romantically. I do." Tom cries out sliding the knife off my throat causing a fresh wound.

"Yeah, like I said you ass face. Who the fuck said I didn't love her?" She asks before throwing a punch right to his face. I fall backwards and out of his grip. Tom readjusts himself and lifts the blade, I rush; pushing billie down. The next thing I see was Finneas on top of him throwing punches. Billie racing with tears in her eyes. Why? Oh god Billie almost died. I pull her in for a hug tightly but she stops me

"Ana you know I love hugging you but we need a fucking ambulance." She says shakily pulling out her phone.

"What? Why?" I ask worried she slowly looks up as if I'm shock to what I just said. Her eyes trail to the right and down.

The fucking knife was in my fucking shoulder.

"Holy fucking shit there's a knife in my shoulder"

SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FEEDBACK. IT MADE ME UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY! sorry if this chapter is like WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK. But yea. Updating soon. :)))) vote and comment <33 thank u they make my 🍆 very happy.