Chapter Sixteen

"Billie no! Billie!!" I let out a scream as she tosses me into the lake. The warm water engulfs me gently before I swim up and look at her cheeky smile. Music played through her speaker softly, it was a beautiful secluded area. When we arrived a blanket was already laid out with another blanket covering the top. It was kind of like a fort. After my reaction which was tearing up and kissing her like crazy, we went to lay down. Inside of the fort she had, a few sandwiches, chips and sweets. In the corner of the fort was a small little speaker that was playing the music. The music wasn't hip hop or rap which threw me for a loop but I forgot to ask. She sits and puts her feet in the water; smiling at me. I swim over to her and rub her legs, out of habit I look at her-

"Did you just look at my pu-" she starts teasingly with a small smirk. My eyes bulge and I splash her cutting her off"

"Nope!" I quickly disagree like that will help my cause. She lets out a little laugh and leans down to give me a kiss but I just pull her in. Oh shit, I never asked if she can swim, I quickly pull her little body to me. She gives me a blank stare.

"I can swim!" Bil says laughing "but I'll take this instead." I place my hand on her cheek which my other rested on her thigh since her legs were around me. She smiles sweetly and places a kiss on my lips. It felt as if there were two sides to her. A sweet soft side, and a hard bitch side. But both of those sides were still Billie. I wonder if that was the same with me. Or maybe I'm just growing and I shouldn't even expect me to know who I am when I'm only 21. All my life I've known though. Ever since Billie came, things have been so different.

"What are you thinking about?" She asks swimming around me. When she turned though, it felt like the music swelled up, the sun going down caused the sky to turn a sweet pink and orange. She was glowing.

"I just am really lucky to be with you." When I said that I expected another kiss. But no, I got splashed in the face and told to

"Shut the fuck up" I could tell she was blushing and I had caught her off guard. "Alright, mamas lets get out cause it's getting dark and it's scary as fuck." I let out a soft chuckle and nod my head.

Once we are settled into the fort and listening to the music just enjoying each other's company, Billie takes something out.

"I got you something." She admits sitting up with her hand behind her back.

"You sneaky bitch. Now I feel bad." I sit up with her hand resting on her bare thigh since we were only in our undergarments. Still drying off, not for stuff like that. She takes her hand out from her back. I gasp and slowly take it in my hands. A CD. With little drawings and the words 'for lil mamas'. I jump on her and kiss her repeatedly. This was so sweet. She laughs from under me.

"The music from tonight is on here and some more songs." I could honestly cry. She smiles into the kiss, her hands roaming my body. My fingers tangling themselves in her hair. I get off her allowing me to see her face which looks a little flustered.

"What is it?"

"It's illegal."

"So?"

I laugh "so? It's illegal. I'm 21. I'm not going to have sex with you. As much as I want too. I'm not going too."

"You're lucky I'm turning 18 soon."

"No. I think you are." I whisper to her kissing her softly. I could see her inhale sharply. I smirk to myself and lay down.

"We should get going mamas"

"Yeah. Look thank you so much for everything tonight. It was so sweet. I've had a tough recently and I just needed this."

"I know baby." We start packing up, afterward I go to open my door. Before my hand touches it, she says loudly. "Lemme find out you opened your door. Big problems." I chuckle and just put my hand down. She walks over to me and slaps my butt as I get In causing me to blush.

The ride back to my place was silent, it was okay. I enjoyed it. Our hands were intertwined. I think she enjoyed it too. Right, when she pulls up to my apartment complex she gets a phone call.

"Mhm."

"Oh shit okay."

"Yeah, it's fine." She hangs up and gives me a small pity look. I push her face away with my hand.

"I understand. See you tomorrow?"

"I'll try mamas." I nod and give her a kiss before getting out quickly. "Yo. You too quick. But watch for opening your door again." I laugh and blow her a kiss which she pretends to catch and places it on her heart. I walk inside with tears in my eyes and a CD in my hand. I'm so happy. Oh fuck. This is what actual happiness feels like. It's so overwhelming. After the elevator ride, I rush inside to give hugs to anyone. Finneas was dancing with Maia on my Wii. I leap into Finneas's arms and he chuckles embracing me back.

"Good date?" He asks me I lean back and narrow my eyes at him.

"You helped her didn't you?"

"Maybe."

"Hi, Maia!" She smiles at me and I rush to my room. Oh my god. Tonight was so incredible. I let out a squeal and jump around. That was gross. But whatever. I look down at my phone which buzzed.

bil
i squealed wtf u doing to me mamas??

Oh my god, I think I am in love. Fuck.

Shitty chapter. I'm sorry. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. IT HELPS. okayaaayyyyyy updating soon! Thank you so much for 5K+ views and almost 300 votes!!! That's so crazy!!! I'll cry rn. THANK YOU.