Chapter Twenty-Seven

f i n n e a s
d e c e m b e r, 2 3 r d

Luna wipes her eyes and hiccups while laying her head on my shoulder. The toll of Diana's memory loss was hitting her hard. After Diana's memory rush, she had decided to wait until she was mentally ready to see Luna. Meaning when they saw each other she would probably get all their memories or be overwhelmed with something else. I place my hand on Luna's knee, rubbing small circles on her soft skin.

"Finneas, I miss my twin." She cries out brokenly and my heart feels tight. I wish I could help her, but I couldn't. In the meantime, Luna was staying with her parents. I have been giving her all the updates on Diana. Billie and Luna did not get along, with reason. Luna despised Billie. While Billie would just say, 'same energy'. It's been a hectic holiday season, Billie and I's fans are going wild for something new but it's been so hard to focus. Even Diana's fans are the same way but also understanding of her condition. Although last night she did remember her music and her success. She even went as far as posting a picture, explaining what had happened.

"My parents miss her too even." She continues grabbing a tissue from the box on her nightstand. 

"Of course they do, they just got their daughter and now she doesn't remember them," I add with a small sigh. I was going to go home for Christmas to my parents, Billie said she was going to spend Christmas with Diana which I find sweet. A buzz breaks the silence and I realize I got a text from my mother.

Mom

Hi honey, would you be a dear and grab some parsley on your way home?

I let out a deep breath and place a kiss on Luna's forehead; standing up. I needed to get going.

"I will see you soon okay?"

She looks up at me and nods her head. Again my phone buzzes, making me sigh.

Billie
bring Luna to Diana's.

I furrow my eyebrows and shift the screen so Luna can see as well.

d i a n a
d e c e m b e r, 2 3 r d

Billie and I were putting up a few last-minute decorations, she was basically living with me. She was dressed up a little because she was planning on surprising her fans with a live concert on Instagram. Luna had been on my mind a lot lately, I missed her a lot. I felt ready to see her today so Billie texted Finneas to bring her. To say I was excited was a major understatement.

"You look so pretty" I compliment her hobbling next to her with my dumb ass crutches.

"Shut up" She responds with soft pink tinting her cheeks. I pull her shirt to face me so I can kiss her. The city lights were beautiful along with the view, everything felt so perfect. To make it even more perfect I wanted to kiss her. But as soon as she turns to me my eyes catch her necklace. That's my necklace.

"Why are you wearing my necklace-" I couldn't finish my sentence, a sharp pain that felt like an arrow in my skull caused me to fall. Tears filled my eyes as memories flashed through my head.

"I'm going to miss your bitch ass." I tear up while hugging her goodbye. Her scent of gentle vanilla mixed with lavender filled my nostrils. Billie and I have been friends for quite some time. I knew I was falling for her, it sucked. But, I didn't care, as long as she stayed in my life it was fine. She pulls away from our embrace and takes off her signature brand necklace placing it in the palm of my hand.

"Here, so I am always with you..." She said softly glancing down at my lips, we both pull back and clear our throats to diffuse anything in the air. This Necklace meant the world to me, and for her to leave it with me. I'd never forget this.

I look up at Billie who was pulling me to the couch talking to me but my mind couldn't comprehend a single word. My eyes connect with hers and I hope she understood how much I adored her. To be honest I think she did because faintly I hear,

"I love you so much" She continued to speak but I couldn't make it out.

I should set up the flowers and balloon. I walk over to Billie's room, was she home? I slowly open the door with the smile still on my face, I am so happy she is home. The only person I want to see right now.

"Fuck Billie, just like that baby."

I feel my heart drop into my stomach and my hands lose all strength. The bouquet of roses makes a soft thud along with the balloon as they fall onto the ground. My throat was completely closed, my eyes already burning with tears. My hands shakily make their way to my throat where I rip the necklace off and just let it slip through my fingers. I quickly make my way out, either she didn't notice me or she didn't care. As I'm exiting the house, my throat opens again and rapid breaths escape. I felt like I was being suffocated.

My eyes snap open and I look at Billie who was talking to me. My eyes go down to the necklace, I feel tears down my face I rip it off. By the look on her face, she knew I remembered. I try to calm down gasping for air, the room was spinning. All the holiday lights mixing, I was going to be sick.

"Sorry?" I finish even my voice sounded all scratchy and broken. "Fuck your sorry." She flinches at my choice of words; I rush out of the house and sit in my driver's seat. I could never start over with her. Not now. Not anymore. It wasn't a good idea but I start my way home. As if Mother Nature knew how I felt it starts to downpour out. I change the channel to play some Lana Del Rey. I wonder if Billie was hurt by what I said? When I look back up I let out a scream seeing the oncoming car. I quickly swerve out of the way and pull over. My heartfelt like it was in my chest. I almost fucking died. My last thought would have been about this neon haired bitch. I look my left when I feel light and see a car speeding. Without time to even step on the gas the car collided with mine.

I let out a painful scream and fall onto the couch once more, the room finally winding down. Oh god, the crash. My heart raced at the image of the car coming closer to me, it felt like I was being stabbed all over again. Billie was full-on sobbing, her face red, eyes already beginning to get puffy. She was begging for my forgiveness.

"Please I'm begging you." She gets onto her knees and I continue to piece everything together. I was extremely close to death. My last words to her would have been, fuck your sorry. I think back to a few days ago, on this very couch.

"Please forgive me." She whispered to me in a broken down tone. My eyebrows furrow in confusion and concern.

"What happened?"

"For future references." I nod my head slowly and continue to rub her head.

I don't know why what I said caused her to let out a small cry but only brushed me and Finneas off; continuing to watch the movie.

"I forgive you, Billie."

I grab ahold of her face which was currently buried in her hands. She places her hands on my thighs causing me to get goosebumps from her cold rings. I place a soft kiss on her lips, tasting her tears she kisses me back passionately quickly running her hands up to my biceps pulling me closer. Tears fall from my eyes as I pull away, our eyes never leaving each other.

"Never hurt me again Billie. Because you will lose me forever." A deep breath passes her lips and she places her forehead against my own.

"Never again."

"Diana?" I look to the door and see Luna who ran to me. I shout out to wait since my legs are still broken and my arm is healing but she still ran.

"Wait Lu! Wait!"

HI!

A lot will be made clear soon.

I'm sorry, please vote and comment on what you think!

dec. 17th
(i will be updating chapters at 15 votes now just because it's hard to write sometimes and i need reminders ppl actually read this thank you all for everything)

fuck trump-